Mức lương: Thỏa thuận
Hết hạn trong: 7 ngày nữa
50-100 nhân viên
Tầng 9, The Metropolitan 235 Đồng Khởi, Quận 1, Hồ Chí Minh
Robert Walters là một chuyên gia về tư vấn tuyển dụng chuyên nghiệp toàn cầu. "Câu chuyện của chúng tôi bắt đầu vào năm 1985, khi Robert Walters, CEO của chúng tôi, đã mở văn phòng đầu tiên ở trung tâm Luâ... Xem thêm
A company recognised as a market leader in media industry is looking for an experienced leader to join the company in the role of CEO (based in HCMC, Vietnam).
About the CEO role:
In this crucial role, you will be responsible for the supervision of the overall business strategy and success.
- Competent ownership of P&L and overall delivery on business goals and objectives
- Prepare the business and growth plans, and own its entire execution – business results, P&L and performance targets that includes overseeing the operating plan, budgets, cash flow and the overall company finances
- Liaise with company’s board of management on the implementation of the company’s strategic and operational plans
- Develop, review, and report on the business development division’s strategy, ensure the strategic objectives are well understood and executed by the team
- Build trusting relations with key partners and stakeholders; Maintain contact with important shareholders
- Ensure a consistent high standard of performance of all management team, demonstrate good team work, effective communication, and continuous improvement achieving positive results. Lead and coach the key management team to improve performance and maximise their potential and career development in the company
- Enforce adherence to legal guidelines and in-house policies; ensure the company’s complicity with legal and business ethics
To succeed in this role, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and co-cooperatively with senior managers, across borders and internal matrix. Ideally, you should have solid experience gained predominately and most recently in a media/advertising field with in-depth knowledge of Vietnam market; and possess a strong, positive, contemporary profile within the media industry.
- Bachelor's degree preferably in Management / Business Studies / Marketing or related disciplines, and an MBA is a plus
- At least 10+ years of experience in media/advertising industry with minimum 2 years in CEO/MD/GM position. Experience working with international investors or MNCs is a plus
- Experienced in managing a team of 30+ people or an organisation with $10M++ in revenue/billings
- Ability to understand the business model, the company strategy and legal / regulatory challenges, and ensure that the KPIs are aligned to this strategy
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills in English and Vietnamese
- Proven track record with excellent leadership, management, analytical, problem-solving skills
- Familiarity with various business functions such as marketing, sales, finance, HR etc.
This organisation is recognised as the market leader in their field of expertise. They have the people and ethos to act with speed, innovation, enterprise and creativity. The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all adds up to a great place to work. With a competitive culture and high performing work environment, it is a place where great talents are bred.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting role.
Having chances to get attractive company bonus every month/year
- Company trip once a year + Joining party
- Salary and position is reviewed 1 time a year
- Bonus by individual ability and company’s performance.
- Social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance and other benefits
- Dynamic and sociable working environment.