Mức lương: 55 - 75 triệu VNĐ
Hết hạn trong: 35 ngày nữa
Hồ Chí Minh
Là doanh nghiệp kinh doanh bán lẻ ngành hàng thời trang có hệ thống cửa hàng phân phối rộng lớn trên phạm vi cả nước, tập trung chủ yếu tại 2 thành phố lớn: HCM & Hà Nội cùng các thành phố khác có tiềm năn... Xem thêm
The role for Ecommerce Director overview:
- You will be responsible for developing the ecommerce infrastructure and shape e-Commerce for brands, developing and implementing marketing strategy for the ecommerce site, ensuring that relevant recommendations are made through analysis in order to drive online revenue.
- Well manage the operation of staffs in E-commerce Department
- Driving the E-Commerce and Online Marketing strategy to meet the target.
- Managing every aspect of the website - ensuring a luxury experience supported by appropriate functionality and accurate web merchandising and content management
- Working alongside internal and external teams to manage the E-Commerce fulfillment operation, ensuring all orders are delivered on time and in a manner consistent with customers' expectations
- Working with IT & Finance to ensure that e-Commerce fulfillment processes are streamlined and efficient.
- Manage all associated analysis related to online driving operations across the department.
- Lead website development and optimization projects to drive revenue through the sites.
- Develop and implement initiatives to ensure that the site delivers the best shopping experience for customer, aligns with marketing strategies across channels, and highlights promotionally and/or seasonally relevant merchandise.
- Responsible for operations across all aspects of the online business including sales events, marketing programs, shipping costs, supplies, etc.
- Ensure all product copy, images, colors and content are correct online and follow company visual guidelines.
- Understand market data and competitive landscape to compare product performance and make recommendations to meet customer needs and to maximize sales.
PEOPLE DEVELOPMENT AND LEADERSHIP:
- Ensure the proper and on-going training of all talent
- Acknowledge outstanding performance and/or give constructive feedback in developing team.
- Delegating, coaching and training staff to enable them to accomplish assigned tasks
- Ability to manage the staff and create the good relationships
- Further develop and monitor KPIs within each functional area of employees
- At least 5 years experience in Sales Manager - 3 years related to E-commerce, knowledgeable retail market.
- Bachelor degree in business, marketing, e-commerce, master's degree in business is a plus.
- Understand Online Marketing Strategy, SEM and SEO concepts, Online Campaign Management (Adwords, AMG, AMS) is an advantage.
- Has been successful in many projects that promote sales and increase sales.
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Good meeting management skills.
- Good leadership, training, mentoring and management.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to plan, organize and coordinate multiple tasks at the same time.
- Company trip once a year + Joining party
- Salary and position is reviewed 1 time a year
- Bonus by individual ability and company’s performance.
- Social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance and other benefits