- Lead, train and motivate a team of 5 people ensuring highest standards and productivity, built financial awareness of all staff, WOW your team, be happy to take on extra projects,create new things,
enthuse others about your ideas, and assist in the property’s setup phase
- Ensure timely preparation of financial reports in accordance with legislation, analyse and verify reports and market trends, assist preparing and monitoring the annual budget, engaging in strategic planning and decision making and audits
- Ensure the achievement of financial and strategic targets within the hotel, forecast and monitor revenue/ expenses, think creatively and practically to develop, execute and implement new business plans
- Provide analytical support and financial expertise during budget reviews to identify cost saving and productivity opportunities, advise management on existing and evolving operating/ financial issues
- In order to create and execute the business plan and guarantee a focus on the execution of financial activities,you should have a degree in Accounting or a Finance related education and work experience. We also want to see an honest smile, creativity, and a can-do attitude from you.
- At Dusit Princess Moonrise we are going the extra mile for our staff and guests and deliver wholehearted service because we love what we do - not because someone pays us for it.
- Fluent in English
- Chief Accountant/ Assistant work experience in a medium sized 4 star hotelfor 5+ years
- Savvy in contemporary accounting operations and computing
- Positive, creative,motivated, eager to learn, welcoming, professional, a fast learner and thinker with a sense of customer service, problem solving, responsibility and humour
- A people person, a great communicator and trainer able to build an attractive work environment and memorable experience for staff and guests
- Dusit International is one of the fastest growing hospitality companies in Southeast Asia, and is set to more than double its portfolio of global properties within the next three-to-four years alone, providing a world of opportunities for successful candidates; fulfilling its brand promise of uniquely delivering gracious hospitality to the world.For further information about the company visit www.dusit.com.
- We offer a competitive salary package, full health and social insurance as per Vietnamese law
- Additional private health insurance, staff uniform, staff social events
- 44 hours working week, duty meals, staff accommodation
- Supportive international management team, providing professional training and room to explore, learn and grow
Dương Tơ, Thành phố Phú Quốc, Kien Giang
Tọa lạc tại bờ biển phía Tây thơ mộng của huyện đảo Phú Quốc, Dusit Princess Moonrise Phú Quốc là khu nghỉ dưỡng được kiến tạo mang đậm phong cách sống đương đại giao thoa với văn hóa Việt Nam đầy màu [...]