Giám Đốc Tài Chính (Finance Manager)
- Hết hạn trong 9 ngày nữa
- Mức lương Thỏa thuận
Mô tả công việc
Địa điểm: Tòa Nhà Sheraton, Số 88 Đường Đồng Khởi, Quận 1
Thời gian: Thứ 2 - Thứ 6 (Giờ hành chính)
Mô tả công việc:
1. Main Purpose
Overseeing routine AP process from expenses to payable and reporting for reconciliation and month-end closing. Responsible for managing and leading accounting team of Inventory item and expense claim from employee.
Ensure absolute compliance with statutory tax regulations, Vietnamese Accounting Standards (VAS), SPVB policies on accounting, financial reporting, and other internal control requirements.
Provide periodic information regarding financial figures to ensure that the BS/PL are accurate, timely captured and easily understood by management and team members. Provide goods quality with accuracy on financial section: actual costs with budgets; taking any appropriate action based on the analysis of the variance reports.
Implement Best Practice Process and drive the company process compliance to safeguard company assets, maintain property finance record in line with accounting standard, promote operational efficiency through control effectiveness and improve the accuracy, timeliness, cost effectiveness and low risk, development of system and process to meet expanding business activities
1. Front line Financial Control/ Oversee routine AP process from expense to payable
- Enforce a strong internal control environment and support the process owners/ control owners in operation control to comply with our GCS, COC and Values for Nationwide (instead of Location)
- Ensure compliance with all local and corporate statutory laws, rules and regulations. Support tax/corporate reports and audits.
- Managing and leading team of accounting and monitoring daily workflow on marketing/ operation expenses/ BOM etc.
- Supervise team and support to solve escalated accounts payable issues.
- Drive self-assessment and take proportional ownership by leading execution for AP, building the control competency maturity and coaching direction for action enhancement for team
2. Regulatory, Tax, Internal, Contracting Compliance
- Ensure absolute compliance with statutory tax regulations, Vietnamese Accounting Standards (VAS), SBVB policies on accounting, financial reporting, and other internal control requirements
- Compliance with our internal process and policy. To be updated and refresh on news of regulation or circular related
- Joining the contracting review for Self-purchase scope of work ensure the purchase compliance and add valued for User/ PUR making decision with purchase process negotiation via review bidding price for self-purchase and improve the payment term negotiation term for Procurement purchases
- Support routine Internal Audit, External Audit for payable business process nationwide
3. Financial Reporting/ Manage and ensure properly booking and compliance
- Deliver timely, accurate and quality financial reporting and information to all stakeholders (local statutory and SPVB reporting policies...) for supporting business strategy
- Oversee the preparation of the financial statement and leverage Monthly Balance Sheet Review, Bright spot, Hot spot to proactively identify and timely report
- Proactively partner with other functions in the periodic reviews and preparations (AOP, Opex control...) to smoothen business processes for delivering AOP target and implementing process enhancement where needed
- Ensure and monitor all invoices for accuracy before passing to payment team
4. Financial Transaction Processing
- Implement Best Practice tools which improve the accuracy, timeliness and cost effectiveness of financial transaction processing and reporting.
- Implement policies and procedures that support efficient, well-controlled financial transaction processing systems and which are responsive to the needs of customers, suppliers and internal partners.
- Manage DPO and control Opex/ T&E spending within AOP/FC
- Provide periodic prepare dashboard and comment information regarding financial figures to ensure that OPEX and marketing item in the BS/PL are accurate, timely captured and easily understood by Reporting, Management and team members
- Provide goods quality with accuracy on financial section: actual costs with budget
5. Finance Business Partner:
- Work closely with Procurement Department creating a real and active partnership, interface and translator the Finance languages to Procurement management.
- Support and analysis the PR/ PO incompliance, to be a trusted adviser in process and to add value in negotiate term related payment that will assist in decision making
- Support give advice and Policies/ SOP development and system setting to ensure proper control design to reduce the risk control management and to meet future business requirements harmony for both FIN and PUR
- Engage with and influence Procurement, User department to compliance, collaborative working for company
- Conduct and frequently organization the refreshment process P2P, T&E, Accrual, TOT and other related payable for nationwide user. Build control awareness and can provide insight to the non-finance SPVB’’s users to understand the risk/ control mindset.
- Challenge current ways of working, driving efficiencies and cost savings wherever possible
- Be dependent on resourcefulness and ability to influence, coordinator and partner with other Finance team (SME Finance in Op, SC, Sales, Reporting, Tax etc ) in organization to driven the company target
- Lead to resolve the cross functional issue to realize initiative impact highlight challenges that need to be intervention to FIN and Business
6. Developing self & others with Project
- Implement 2 way communication and demonstrate behavior to improve MQPI or feedback.
- Coach and build team’s capability on technical accounting, tax, policies and controls through knowledge/ best practice sharing, rotation and training.
- Develop people long term roadmap to support the business growth.
- Encourages and facilitates implementation of improvements and development
- Timely escalate and proactive propose solution for change request that may impact the system, process, design in Finance Module or other but impact FIN data, process
- Additional lead progress projects (ERP system enhancement….)
Yêu cầu công việc
University graduation, major in Finance and Accounting. ACCA, CPA is preferable
5 years of experience in Finance & Accounting Management with at least 5 years in a managerial role in FMCG companies.
Experience work with ERP (Oracle, SAP)
Advanced Excel and other Microsoft Office skills (e.g. Pivot Tables, charts, Dashboard, PowerPoint)
Demonstrated financial knowledge of accounting fields and principal, analysis, and decision making.
Strong in analytical work and problem solving. Be proactively action-minded, result-oriented with good supporting & compliance mindset.
Proven ability to work under pressure against tight and changing dead-lines and prioritize work and deliver
Ability to work independently, and proceed with objectives with minimal supervision. Strong communication and influencing skills, able to confidently liaise with people at all levels.
Self-motivated person with strong leadership & supervisory skills.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
Insurance according to regulations
Working in a professional environment
Công Ty TNHH Acacy
88 Đồng Khởi, Bến Nghé, Quận 1, Hồ Chí Minh
>500 nhân viên
Công ty TNHH Acacy là một doanh nghiệp chuyên về tư vấn nhân sự, tư vấn quản lý, điều hành doanh nghiệp. Đồng thời cũng là doanh nghiệp hàng đầu trong lĩnh vực cung cấp nhân sự trong ngành hàng tiêu dùng, mỹ phẩm, sản xuất và phân phối.