Giám Đốc Sản Phẩm (Product Manager)
- Hết hạn trong 9 ngày nữa
- Mức lương Thỏa thuận
Mô tả công việc
Manage and supervise the Product Department in Vietnam
Review the report from the Product Senior and Product Executive and inspect the current products report as well as monthly and annual product reports
Conduct a budget plan and development plan for the Product Department in Vietnam
Propose the creation of new products to the Country Manager
Propose the updating or the removal of current products to the Country Manager
Proactively identify and implement solutions to constantly improve service levels and performance
Perform HR management:
Conduct goal, coach, mentor and review appraisal processes of Executives and Seniors in the Product Department
Evaluate staff performance of the Product Department
Conduct a recruitment plan for the Product Department (both long-term and short-term)
Directly participate in the recruitment process
Research, create and launch new products and update current products
Develop new products in Vietnam (GIT / SIC / Series and FIT), the thematic tour program (family tours, honeymoon tours, etc.) and multi-country and combination tours
Coordinate with the Quality Control Department to conduct regular product evaluations (through in-the-field inspections and reviewing feedback) to review current products
Ensure all information in the database and website is accurate and up-to-date
Communicate with other departments
Conduct regular product training for the Operation, Reservation, Sales Departments on new and updated products
Coordinate with other related departments to ensure the quality of product activities
Encourage synergies with other destinations/departments by sharing best practices and seeking continuous improvement on a daily basis
Yêu cầu công việc
Fluent in English;
Strong knowledge of the tourism field, including hotel and tourism management
Strong leadership and management skills
Creative, dynamic and possesses good knowledge about products and destinations in Vietnam
Strong analytical, problem-solving and decision-making skills
Strong presentation skills
Strong communication skills
Strong computer skills (Excel, Word and Outlook)
Strong planning and organisational skills to balance and prioritize work
Self-motivated to learn new concepts and participate in new projects
Characteristics: pleasant personality, positive attitude, open-minded, honest, active and decisive
University: Bachelor's or Master's in Hotel / Tourism / Foreign Languages / Economics or other related fields
At least five years of experience in the tourism industry
At least two years of experience in a similar position
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Specific knowledge: You will be offered intensive training with inspection trips in destinations which makes you confident with the knowledge & real experience to consultant more effectively to customers.
- Skills: In low seasons, along with English course annually, several skills training courses are organized to make you have opportunity to practice & self - improve abilities.
- Motivation trips: Under the spirit" Work Hard, Play Hard", annually there will be several Motivation trips of the whole Company, of each department, each destination with a lot of attractive team building, which enhance the team spirit and explore the potential ability of staff. In Head Office, there will be some short motivation trips giving you unforgettable experiences of interesting activities, such as: trekking, hiking, biking, kayaking,...
- Along with annual health check - up once a year, Company also offer a pack of comprehensive health insurance & accident insurance 24/24 AON.
- Easia Travel also pay attention to the spiritual life of each staff on special occasions like birthday, wedding, Women Day, Mid - Autumn for children,...
Việc làm liên quan
Công ty Easia Travel
33B Phạm Ngũ Lão, Phan Chu Trinh, Hoàn Kiếm, Hà Nội
200-500 nhân viên
EASIA TRAVEL CO., LTD is a Vietnamese Destination Management Company (DMC) with 14 offices in Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Myanmar and Thailand. We cater to exclusive travel professionals (Tour operators, Travel agencies, MICE agencies) on a B2B basis and supply our partners from Europe and the USA with incoming tourism services.
Specialized in creating tailor made travel experiences, we are one of the leading travel agencies within the region, and chosen DMC of some of the biggest and most renown ...