- Identify, evaluate, negotiate, and manage business opportunities, for example sales, projects, consulting engagements, partnerships, alliances, mergers, or acquisitions that will contribute to the organisation's short and long-term business goals.
- Establish long-term professional relationships with potential clients, customers, and partners (for example in government or industry associations) to promote the organisation's products and services.
- Lead meetings and negotiations with potential clients and business partners to pursue business opportunities and protect the organisation's business interests.
- Manage the sales administration function, operational performance reporting, streamlining processes and systems wherever possible, and advising senior management on maximising business relationships and creating an environment where customer service can flourish
- Assist in the development of the annual marketing plan, specifically advising on: realistic forecasts for each product and territory (based on historical data, market trends, competitive activity, promotional strategy and sales effort), realistic costs of operating the sales force; and sales promotion program plans.
- Responsible for the planning, recruitment, direction, organization and control of sales representatives to accomplish specific objectives
- Ensure that all staff activities are in accordance with the guidelines of the Pharma and Medicine company’s Code of Conduct
- Resolve customer complaints regarding sales and service by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management.
- Implement the performance appraisal of sales reprsentatives quarterly.
- Observe personally the performance of sales representatives in the field on a regular basis.
- Set up sales targets for all members in the sales team
- Provide high standards of ongoing training for the sales representatives so that they possess sufficient medical and technical knowledge to present information on the company’s products in an accurate and balanced manner.
- Responsible for monitoring the performance of the sales team by establishing a system of reports and communications involving sales reports, cyclical sales meetings.
• BS or MS, ideally in Life Sciences, Business Administration, Biomedicines or equivalent with at least 5 years of relevant experience in sales, marketing or business development of the relevant industries.
• Good network of relationships within the Vietnam healthcare industry, especially with Key Opinion Leaders, specialist doctors, hospital administrators is strongly preferred.
• Good English, both written and verbal communication.
• Having knowledge about products in Surgery department (especially Endoscopy Machine).
• Able to yield result from any assignment
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong leadership and relationship management skills.
• Good business acumen.
• Able to interact, cooperate, and motivate across departments and functions
9th Fl., Vinamilk Tower, 10 Tan Trao street, Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam
>500 nhân viên
Công ty Dược phẩm B.Braun được thành lập năm 1839 tại Mensulgen - Đức; là một công ty hàng đầu về lĩnh vực sản xuất dược phẩm và dụng cụ y tế với trên 160 năm kinh nghiệm, B.Braun có hơn 150 văn phòng [...]