Giám Đốc Bán Hàng (Country Sales Manager - Imaging)
- Hết hạn trong 10 ngày nữa
- Mức lương Thỏa thuận
Mô tả công việc
• Financially accountable to set and achieve the quarterly and yearly product P&L Operating Plan targets (Orders, Sales, Contribution Margin) for assigned geographical area.
• Accountable for timely and accurate forecasting of pipeline, improving linearity and sales per the normal reporting cycles as well as input into yearly business planning.
• Be the horizontal player connecting Sales/Product/Business Ops resources to facilitate seamless Sales management cycle.
• In conjunction with relevant marketing and regional SFE resources, determine the market potential for their product/product range or segment and prioritize the opportunities.
• In conjunction with Regional sales manager, align territories to market potential and priorities and assign optimal sales resources.
• Is responsible for driving optimal operating mechanisms to monitor and track progress of opportunities in the pipeline with a strong account plan, forecast performance against Operating Plan, and deliver on fulfillment targets and order backlog commitments.
• Understand and analyze market dynamics and competition to develop business opportunities for the sales teams in the countries. Provide ongoing feedback to Management, Region and Marketing.
• Maintain up to date market and competitor knowledge related to Imaging modality and ensure that teams strengthen their knowledge on how to differentiate GE offering.
Drive sales ownership in backlog conversion & build a strong rigor for Sales Execution with Sales teams.
• Develop & maintain a high level of customer satisfaction through consistent high quality
interactions with customer management. Build long term strategic alliance with portfolio of
accounts to continue to add value, and promote Service offerings to identify and escalate
commercial service needs to drive customer NPS.
• In cooperation with Product teams and Marketing, drive One GE Healthcare marketing events in assigned territory. Be aware of segmentation and apply relevant product benefits to each client’s segment.
• Lead and leverage Product Sales Specialists, Service Operations and other Company resources to provide the necessary technical, clinical and business content to create a competitive differentiation.
• Coordinate One GE Healthcare team on assigned accounts in order to deliver solutions that meet or exceed customer expectations
Yêu cầu công việc
• Education to bachelor’s Degree level.
• Fluent in English communication.
• 10+ experience in Sales/Business Management OR equivalent years of experience in progressive leadership positions within the Healthcare industry with in-depth knowledge of Imaging devices market.
• Demonstrated business management and resource allocation skills including business plan development.
• Deep knowledge of the Imaging products and services offered preferable.
• Exemplary people management, leadership skills, as well as sales coaching & team building skills.
• Strong business acumen; financial and organizational skills
• Advanced negotiation, problem solving and influencing skills.
• High level presentation and interpersonal skills; able to communicate and present ideas to customers in a way that produces understanding and impact that builds effective strategic relationships.
• Ability to energize, develop, and build rapport, collaboration and influence at all levels within an organization.
• Ability to operate effectively in a multi-tasking, dynamic environment, while maintaining a forward thinking and customer-first attitude.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
•Attractive Sales Incentive bonus
GE Renewable Energy Haiphong
Nomura - Hai Phong Industrial Zone, TL208, An Hưng, An Dương, Haiphong
100-200 nhân viên
GE was one of the first American companies established in Vietnam in 1993, even before the US embargo was lifted. GE first set up a representative office in Hanoi that year, and another subsequently in Ho Chi Minh City in 2001, working in partnership with local organizations. In 2003, GE established GE Vietnam Ltd, a 100% GE capital investment that offers a wide range of after-sales services for medical, electrical and energy equipment.
Here and around the world, we’re building for the future...