Fullstack .NET Developer
- Hết hạn trong 1 ngày nữa
- Mức lương Thỏa thuận
Mô tả công việc
We are looking for smart, dynamic, passionate, experienced Mid level .NET Software Developers to join our company. The Greenfields project that we will be undertaking together is in the logistics space and is the first of its kind in the industry. You will be involved from the very start of the development, so we will be counting on your experience to contribute to the Architectural, Design, Development and Process decisions and directions we take.
You will have had more than 3 years developing enterprise systems using the Microsoft Stack, .NET, ASP MVC, Entity Framework & Sql Server.
You will be familiar with common design and implementation patterns and principles such as, Dependency Injection/Ioc, Test Driven Development, REST, MVC, MVVM, SOLID principles etc.
You will have ambition, leadership skills and strong problem solving capabilities.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Reporting to the Project Manager and Tech Lead.
- Liaising with the key stakeholders of the project.
- Delivering fully implemented vertical feature sets based on the specification within estimates and without defects.
- Identify and mitigate risk in the projects implementation.
- Participating in code reviews.
- Designing and optimizing tables and queries for MS SQL Server.
- Lead and mentor less senior members of the team.
Yêu cầu công việc
To be successful in this role you must have:
- 3+ years working as an Engineer delivering projects using the Microsoft stack.
- Experience creating, maintaining, optimising and writing queries for MS SQL.
- Experience using an ORM library such as Entity Framework or nHibernate.
- Experience using various dependency injection frameworks such as Ninject, Autofac, Unity, Spring etc.
- Experience building and integrating with RESTful web services built using WebApi.
- Client side experience using Java libraries.
- Experience with Angular.js, React.JS or similar on the client side.
- Experience with Bootstrap or similar CSS frameworks.
- Experience with source control systems such as SVN or GIT.
The following is considered highly advantageous:
- Experience with a message broker/message bus framework such as RabbitMQ, nServiceBus or similar.
- Experience with a background jobs/workers such as Hangfire, Quartz.Net or similar.
- Experience with a cloud service such as Azure, Amazon or similar.
- Exposure to any kind of No-SQL database technologies.
- Experience integrating with 3rd party systems.
- Logistics experience.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Competitive and attractive salary
- Annual bonus (13th salary)
- International, dynamic, friendly working environment.
- Free English training courses with foreign teacher.
- Well-equipped facilities: laptop, IMAC, or PC with 2 monitors
- Clear and stable career growth
- Many opportunities for personal and professional growth.
- Annual performance review: recognize your efforts and identify development/ improvement needs
- Regular team building events, sport activities…
- Medical and Accident Insurance program
- Professional training
Công Ty TNHH Groove Technology Việt Nam
Hàm Nghi, Quận 1, Hồ Chí Minh
50-100 nhân viên
Groove Technology is a cutting edge software provider specialising in Logistics and eCommerce as well as custom software systems. We seek to attract and retain the smartest and most capable staff in and around Ho Chin Minh City so that we can offer the highest level of service to our customers from Hong Kong, Australia and Europe. We are a dynamic, process oriented company with a keen focus on high quality delivery and continuous improvement. We are seeking open minded, creative, pro-active...