- Review and analyze client-specific requirements and scope of projects/tasks to ensure an accurate understanding of deliverable requirements and acceptance criteria.
- Define test scenarios, create test plans and participate in the definition and execution of manual and/or automated system test scripts.
- Executing the appropriate test cases, including writing test plans, scenarios and test cases, mining and manipulating test data.
- Isolate, replicate, and report defects and retesting of defects through resolution.
- Collaborate with project team resources to understand and prioritize testing efforts.
- Execute project deliverables and tasks on time and on the budget to support profitable and high-quality operations service delivery.
- Typically assigned to multiple projects, ranging from simple to moderate complexity, or to a single project of high complexity.
- Assist in the analysis of current processes and propose recommendations for process improvements.
Perform other related duties as assigned.
- 22-25 years old and have at least 6-month experience in any field.
- Basic knowledge in e-commerce, pre-intermediate English level (reading and writing skills) and computer literacy.
- Analytical, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills to collaborate with customers and internal cross-functional teams.
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies, systems, and processes.
- Self-motivated, well-organized and strict attention to detail.
- Have an infectious can-do attitude inspires others and encourages great performance in a fast-moving environment.
- Own or potentially develop BSS core values: Passion, Responsibility, Integrity, Can-do attitude, Joy, Respect.
- Salary: $300 - $500 (review every 6 months).
- English working environment with 100% foreign customers.
- Daily implement professional testing tools (Browserstack, Jmeter, Internal bug logging system...)
- Coverage of ISTQB certification fee and other advanced testing courses.
- Opportunity to be considered for Business Analyst position.
- Youthful and dynamic working environment with 95% members are 9x, we have many clubs: running, football, board game...
- Office with a great view from 18th floor and creative workplace design, free coffee and tea
- The State statutory holidays and collective activities (team building, picnics, travel…) organized by the Company.
- Other benefits according to the provisions of the Company and the Labor Code.
48 Phố Tố Hữu, Trung Văn, Nam Từ Liêm, Hà Nội, Việt Nam
50-100 nhân viên
BSS Group được thành lập từ năm 2012, trải qua 4 năm phát triển. Hiện công ty đang tập trung nguồn lực vào các lĩnh vực sau: Web Development, Training, E-Commerce Solution, Themes. BSS Group mong muốn [...]