- To input bank receipt payments into core banking SIBS, and make accounting vouchers in Smart Finance.
- To make loan release and suppliers' payment orders and get approval.
- To contact with customers to inform early settlement amount to customers.
- To checking all payment request which needed to be transferred.
- To get other accounting works assigned by chief staffs and managers.
- Age: 24-30
- At least 2 years experience in Accounting Division (It is more preferable if the work in accounting for Banking and credit institutions)
- Personal charater: Mature, active and be careful and precise
- Those who communicate so so English
1. Working time: 5 days/week, 8 hours/day (able to work overtime as required)
2. The company will buy accident insurance at the first working day.
3. Bonus: 1 time/year (depending on the business situation of the company).
4. Annual leave: 12 days and other benefits in according to labour law.