- Support forecasting and goal setting/ review processes
- Monitor cost development and identify unfavorable cost trends
- Support changes with respect to SAP and non-SAP related Controlling processes affecting Production
- Actively support the improvement of the Controlling system
- Support execution of the regular costing runs as per global schedule in close cooperation with Central Controlling and analysis/ comment the results
- Execute and release costing runs for new materials
- Review master data (mainly BOM/ routing) and initiate updates
Cost analysis and management:
- Prepare cost analysis as requested by local/ regional/ global functions and when a need arises
- Highlight cost saving potentials and trigger/ involve/ enforce cost reduction projects
- Support generation of all local, regional and global Production reports in cooperation with Central Controlling
- Actively improve reporting processes in terms of quality of data, information flows and timelines
- Develop and implement new reports as per requirement of Production Management or Controlling
Investment Management (Production related)
- Handle investment with respect to the approval process and SAP
- Support/ prepare cost impact calculations/ feasibility studies for invest intentions and projects
- Coordinate annual budgeting procedures and update invest expectation regularly
- Support Asset Management after completing (investment) projects
- Maintain and update SAP CO master data (e.g. material, cost center, internal orders) as far as production is concerned.
- Graduated with major in accounting, economics and finance.
- At least 1-3 years working experience in related environment.
- Advanced knowledge/skills in MS Excel.
- Good command of English.
- Analytical, communicative & hard-working
>500 nhân viên
Công ty Dược phẩm B.Braun được thành lập năm 1839 tại Mensulgen - Đức; là một công ty hàng đầu về lĩnh vực sản xuất dược phẩm và dụng cụ y tế với trên 160 năm kinh nghiệm, B.Braun có hơn 150 văn phòng [...]