- Devise, write, and edit brand specific copy for a variety of integrated marketing campaigns
- Work closely with the creative team to ensure consistent user experience, including look and feel as well as tone, across all mediums
- Write copy for a variety of deliverables, including emails, landing pages, websites, banner ads, social media, webinars, white papers and case studies
- Proofread all marketing copy, suggesting corrections and edits
- Research content for blog and social posts
- Maintain strong communications and professional relationships with sales team members
- Take on projects of all sizes, whether a quick turn email or a complex project that includes multiple departments
- Strong writing and editing skills, Attention to detail and accuracy;
- Excellent written and spoken English language skills.
- Excellent storytelling skills and strong analytical skills and sharp strategic thinking online/offline user behaviors and trend.
- General understanding of and interest in online marketing channels and e-commerce;
- Good technical understanding and can pick up new tools quickly
- People skills; collaboration with a diverse set of people from across different disciplines (e.g. planning, creative, account, clients) and markets
- Great sense of responsibility & be proactive in presenting ideas;
- Bachelors degree in English, Marketing, Computer Science, Public Relations, or similar preferred
- At least 1 years experience as Copywriter.
- Passion on build a awesome product and commercial success.
- Salary: You get what you deserve. Salary will be competitive and commensurate with qualifications and experience.
- Insurance as Government's regulations (social insurance, medical insurance, unemployment insurance, etc.)
- Golden Valley insurance care
- Kid garden: support for employees who have children from 01-06 years.
- Bonus: Bonus review once per 3 months, bonus of project, 13th month payment
- Company trip each year.
• Working environment:
- Time: 9 a.m - 6p.m h, Monday to Friday, 01 hour for lunch break.
- Support for lunch in the company.
- Meet up activities on Saturday morning.
- On Friday, the last week of every month: implement the staff's own idea.
• Working Philosophy
- "High quality, Timing delivery & Cost effective."
- One for all, all for one.
- Share skills, share your work, daily progress together.
03.S Luong Truc Dam Street, Lien Chieu District, Da Nang City, Vietnam
50-100 nhân viên
VNHomnay là Mạng lưới Báo chí Cộng đồng Đa phương tiện. Mục tiêu của VNHomnay là trở thành nền tảng công nghệ phổ biến cung cấp thông tin, tin tức tin cậy cho cộng đồng người Việt. Năm 2016, VNHomnay [...]