Mức lương: Thỏa thuận
Thời hạn: Đã hết hạn
200-500 nhân viên
Năm thành lập 2016
Hồ chí minh
YouNet is the leader in Complete Social Solution in South East Asia We help businesses like yours to create a community with their customers, this is niche social networking. We allow businesses to impro... Xem thêm
YouNet is a leading company in Social Technology Marketing solutions for Digital Transformation in Vietnam & South East Asia. We help businesses to maximize efficiency and productivity through the application of Big Data into strategic business goals:
• Digital Marketing Transformation
• Operations Efficiency
• Customer Experience
During the 10 years journey of service providing, YouNet is a top service provider choice for more than 300 clients from various industries, including Fortune Global 500 companies: Coca-Cola, Pepsi, Samsung, Nestle', Kimberly Clark, Honda, Yamaha, etc.
We are now seeking for an Employer Branding Manager who has a creative mindset and passionate about employer branding and recruitment marketing technology. The ideal candidate has strong marketing and recruitment expertise, and experience working with technology and technical teams. You'll have a highly collaborative role when you'll partner with Recruitment, HR, Marketing and Communications, All of Business Units to identify opportunities and solutions to support recruiting and brand goals.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Define target audience and develop marketing campaigns and messaging that promote YouNet as a great place to work and authentically communicate YouNet unique culture, mission and working environment both internally and externally in order to increase internal engagement and attract external talent.
- Partner with Recruitment, HR, Marketing team on digital, social, video, events and media initiatives
- Build enterprise employer brand and position-specific marketing campaigns from conception to implementation.
- Define measurements for success and assess the effectiveness these campaigns.
- Collaborate closely with brand and social marketing teams to create employment brand marketing plans, with a strong emphasis on engineering/technologies and digital marketing hiring.
- Produce and coordinate content execution for careers website and other channels
- Evaluate and launch new and emerging recruitment channels, tools and marketing outreach strategies
- Lead talent market voice of employee research to gain insight into talent market
- Coordinate and support Employer Branding events
- 2+ years in Employment branding/Recruitment marketing
- A strong understanding of employer branding, and a track record of building marketing content
- Must have experience in crafting compelling, targeted marketing messaging (copywriting of social, blogs, etc.)
- Deep understanding of integrated marketing concepts, content management, brand strategy, visual identity and social media
- Understanding of how to track and evaluate metrics associated with recruiting and marketing campaigns in order to determine ROI
- Expertise in leading multi-functional project teams and strong project management experience