Mức lương: Thỏa thuận
Thời hạn: Đã hết hạn
YouNet is a leading company in Social Technology Marketing solutions for Digital Transformation in Vietnam & South East Asia. We help businesses to maximize efficiency and productivity through the application of Big Data into strategic business goals:
• Digital Marketing Transformation
• Operations Efficiency
• Customer Experience
During the 10 years journey of service providing, YouNet is a top service provider choice for more than 300 clients from various industries, including Fortune Global 500 companies: Coca-Cola, Pepsi, Samsung, Nestle', Kimberly Clark, Honda, Yamaha, etc.
We are now seeking for an Employer Branding Manager who has a creative mindset and passionate about employer branding and recruitment marketing technology. The ideal candidate has strong marketing and recruitment expertise, and experience working with technology and technical teams. You'll have a highly collaborative role when you'll partner with Recruitment, HR, Marketing and Communications, All of Business Units to identify opportunities and solutions to support recruiting and brand goals.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Define target audience and develop marketing campaigns and messaging that promote YouNet as a great place to work and authentically communicate YouNet unique culture, mission and working environment both internally and externally in order to increase internal engagement and attract external talent.
- Partner with Recruitment, HR, Marketing team on digital, social, video, events and media initiatives
- Build enterprise employer brand and position-specific marketing campaigns from conception to implementation.
- Define measurements for success and assess the effectiveness these campaigns.
- Collaborate closely with brand and social marketing teams to create employment brand marketing plans, with a strong emphasis on engineering/technologies and digital marketing hiring.
- Produce and coordinate content execution for careers website and other channels
- Evaluate and launch new and emerging recruitment channels, tools and marketing outreach strategies
- Lead talent market voice of employee research to gain insight into talent market
- Coordinate and support Employer Branding events
- 2+ years in Employment branding/Recruitment marketing
- A strong understanding of employer branding, and a track record of building marketing content
- Must have experience in crafting compelling, targeted marketing messaging (copywriting of social, blogs, etc.)
- Deep understanding of integrated marketing concepts, content management, brand strategy, visual identity and social media
- Understanding of how to track and evaluate metrics associated with recruiting and marketing campaigns in order to determine ROI
- Expertise in leading multi-functional project teams and strong project management experience
200-500 nhân viên
Lầu 2 Lữ Gia Plaza, Số 70 Lữ Gia, Phường 15, Quận 11, Thành phố Hồ Chí Minh
YouNet is the leader in Complete Social Solution in South East Asia We help businesses like yours to create a community with their customers, this is niche social networking. We allow busi... Xem thêm