- Implementing research and develop company’s product with high & new technologies.
- Target of position: Embedded Firmware Engineer is responsible for the results: Research New products or newapplications; Develop the products with new technologies. The Embedded Firmware Engineer work in R&Dteam include firmware engineer, hardware engineer and the leader. The R&D team run many target projectssuitable company mission and the market.
* Responsibilities/ Job Description.
* Main tasks
- Application programming on 8-bit, 32-bit microcontroller lines;
- Embedded programming on Open MCU modules (Linux, android);
- Participate in the design and production of the company's products;
* Extra tasks
- Review KPIs Quarterly;
- Graduated from colleges or university in electronics field.
- Experience in working in embedded: over 3 year;
- Used to program ARM core microcontrollers using peripherals: RTC, SPI, I2C, UART, ADC, USB…
- Ability to create ideas and solutions, teamwork, creativity, real interest in news and current issues, organizational skills and time management;
- Pay attention to details and be able to work under pressure;
- Quick reading and understanding of English documents;
- Having chances to get attractive company bonus every month/year
- Company trip once a year + Joining party
- Salary and position is reviewed 1 time a year
- Bonus by individual ability and company’s performance.
- Social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance and other benefits
- Dynamic and sociable working environment.
3C Phổ Quang, Phường 2, quận Tân Bình, Hồ Chí Minh, Việt Nam
AT-COM Telecommunications Automation Co.,Ltd được thành lập vào năm 2010, là một trong những công ty dẫn đầu chuyên thiết kế và phân phối linh kiên điện tử hiện nay. [...]