Overview of Truenorth School
Vision: We aim to be a bilingual, STEAM-centered, hybrid school committed to academics, innovation, fitness, and character development, with an emphasis on integrity and empathy.
Mission: We are a global learning community that embraces character, academic rigor, fitness, and a global citizenry curriculum. By cultivating creative thinking and curiosity, we foster the transformation of our students to become citizens with strong integrity and self-discipline for an ever-changing world.
Motto: Discover Your True North
*To learn more about True North School, please visit our website at http://truenorth.edu.vn/ .
Overview of position
We are looking for candidates for this opening who are eager to innovate, build a curriculum that will inspire, and engage with ambitious and energetic students to develop their STEAM skills and knowledge.
Responsibilities and Duties:
1. Class management
- Plan, prepare and deliver lesson plans and instructional materials that facilitate active learning.
- Develop schemes of work, lesson plans, and tests that are in accordance with True North Curriculum.
- Identify clear learning objectives and specify how they will be taught and assessed
2. Student Assessments and Report
- Observe, maintain accuracy and evaluate student's performance and development.
- Maintain strong parent relationships and facilitate parent-teacher meetings.
3. Develop professional working standards
- Create lesson plans and curricula and modify accordingly throughout the year
- Effective participation in team and staff meetings.
- Other related responsibilities i.e seminar supporting... that may be reasonably assigned to by a supervisor
- Degree in Primary Education is a must.
- Minimum 2 years of successful teaching in a school setting, prefer candidate working in an international school setting.
- Have experience building a STEAM or Primary /Vietnamese curriculum is preferred.
- 22+paid leave days per year
- Free gym membership
- Premium Healthcare insurance