1. Activate local and national marketplace initiatives to build brand development and maximize brand performance in assigned markets.
2. Analyze customer information and business trends by using tools to identify and expand business opportunities and grow share.
3. Work closely with the Operations team to improve overall customer satisfaction.
4. Negotiate prices, delivery and transaction terms & condition and close sales
5. Gather and update markets and customers information in Packaging, Electronic, Manufacturing, Footwear Industrial
6. Define the value proposition to the market, customers and industry including service, price and product platform strategies.
7. Implement and facilitate Division management and leadership meetings to build cohesion and connection that support achievement of Division and company goals.
8. Liaise to customer service and product development departments to proceed the orders
9. Manages sales goal process by collaborating with Managing Director to ensure goals are achievable, recommending changes when necessary, allocating goals by territory and sales team.
10. Reviewing objectives with Sales, Customer Service and Product Development Departments, coaching team on how to meet objectives.
11. Assist in developing and implementing long-term Sales strategies that are geared toward developing greater market share and profitability.
12. Develop and execute appropriate business plans/multi-generation product plans to identify trends, opportunities for marketplace advantage, and new insights for products, processes and services.
13. Achieves division financial plan by ensuring pricing and sales deals support division or brand gross profit objectives and closely managing expense budgets, promotional budgets (as applicable) and accounts receivable objectives.
1. English is a must. Prefer candicate use Chinese fluently (4 skills)
2. At least 3 years’ experience at relevant positions. Prefer candidates with experience in pạkaging and printing industry.
3. Expats from Singapore, Malaysia, Hongkong, China ... are welcomed to apply
4. Solid understanding of the quality processes, especially in printing industry.
5. Strong use of influencing skills to gain alignment, agreement, and commitments (internal/external)
6. Strong ability to work within and be successful in a high matrix environment
7. Strong analytical skills: the ability to link strategies and objectives to develop a plan
8. Ability to work effectively within cross-functional teams
9. Proactively influence strategic decision making is a key skill
10. Strong communication, collaboration, influence and impact skills at all levels within an organization
- Having chances to get attractive company bonus every month/year
- Company trip once a year + Joining party
- Salary and position is reviewed 1 time a year
- Bonus by individual ability and company’s performance.
- Social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance and other benefits
- Dynamic and sociable working environment.