ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT & STRATEGY
● Acts as the first point of contact to all day to day operational inquiries while building trust and maintaining strong relationships with clients
● Works with internal functional teams of Planning & Media & Creative to translate strategic vision into tactical solutions and results and resolve all issues arose during the process
● Plans, manages and executes digital campaigns including account set up, strategy development, organization and management
● Coordinates with internal teams and external vendors to identify, discuss and collaborate on new opportunities, innovations and solutions
● Owns all outcomes of the campaigns and executions in term of quality, cost & profit as well as overall efficiency and effectiveness, ensure KPIs are being met
● Monitors the performance of each campaign and aligns appropriate resources to ensure delivery of the goals
● Leads the scope of Campaign Tracking & Reporting per request
● Builds & follows through the required and contracted paper works from both external and internal for liquidation purpose
● Leverage project management skills to manage multiple projects to tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
● Maintain a clear vision of the direction of all projects and keep production focused.
● Oversee the agency workflow and establish client-specific processes to ensure efficiencies and the highest quality of deliverables.
● Prepare deliverable schedules, communicate project statuses, and adjust resources and priorities accordingly.
● Responsible for all internal communications and day-to-day deliverable management related to your projects.
● Work closely with the Operation & Finance Management teams to scope and budget out projects.
● Monitors closely of financial details and keeps track of projections vs actual budgets.
● Work with the Board of Directors to provide business forecast and revenue management as well as look for revenue-generating opportunities, and areas to grow the business.
● 3 years of account and project management experience, ideally in a digital and/or full-service communication agency
● Proven and sound knowledge and experience in project and vendor management
● Solid understanding of digital communication practices (web and social media platforms and website content management)
● Proficiency in managing multiple clients and internal stakeholders with diversified profiles and experiences
● Ability to proactively lead work by anticipatory and forward thinking - predict and control as well as influence the decision making process
● Solid experience in managing various stakeholders (both internal and external) around scope, schedule, and budget as well as roadmaps, objectives, and strategies
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills
● Embrace of collaborative and can-do attitude
● Ability to prioritize and maintain a calm demeanor in a high volume and fast-paced environment
● A solutions-oriented mindset with the ability to lead by example
● Excellent attention to detail and quality of deliverables
Additional bonus if any:
● Experience working in FMCG, F&B, Finance & Retail industries
● Experience with project management software (Base Workflow)
● Demonstrated insightful knowledge and experience in digital asset production
● Hands on experience with performance media, SEO/SEM
Mac: Keynote, etc.
● Competitive salary based on qualification
● 13th month salary.
● Year-end bonus based on workload and performance.
● Health insurance, social security, 12 annual paid leave.
● Annual review salary
● Allowances (Gasoline, Phone, Hangout)
6th Floor Secoin Building, Saigon Pearl
92 Nguyen Huu Canh, Ward 22, Binh Thanh Dist., HCMC
50-100 nhân viên
We provide digital first communication services for brands & businesses. We aim to help brands build digital presence and establish meaningful connections with their customers through insightful stori ... Xem chi tiết