Mức lương: Thỏa thuận
Hết hạn trong: 39 ngày nữa
- Monitoring and implementing all necessary steps based on the route for spare parts management to ensure the procedures for controlling the spare parts store/tools store/lubricant store/technical equpiment documents are carried out properly and updated all data timely.
- Monitoring and analysing maintenance cost on a monthly basis in order to take corrective action, if any.
- Collecting and Evaluating the Reliability (MTBF) and Maintainbility (MTTR) of all defined equipments in order to take corrective action on the monthly basis.
- Collecting and reporting KPIs of engineering/utility/packaging to traffic light system on the monthly basis
- Ensuring all equipments which are strictly required in safety and labor are registered, regularly inspected and licensed on time in compliance with local legal requirement.
- To be a master user in MAXIMO applications in order to guide the users to use properly (i.e. Work orders, PM, Inventory, Equipment, Purchase requisition, Job plans)
- Selecting, orienting, coaching, counselling and training subordinates; monitoring and appraising subordinates' job results to ensure they can perform and achieve their KPIs.
- Controlling spare parts stock value within yearly budget (KPI)
- Participating projects of improvement and brewery extension and other duties as assigned.
- Ensuring defined engineering procedures (ISO) are up to date
* University degree in Mechanics/Utilities
* Knowledge of Industrial Management & production management
* At least 3-year relevant experience as a maintenance supervisor
* Good team leadership
* Good communication/interpersonal skills
* Analytical thinker and problem-solving skills
* Conversant with spoken and written English (specially technical jargons)
* PC literacy (Auto CAD, Office, other Engineering softwares)
Job Benefit: Insurance; Travel opportunities; Uniform; Health checkup; Training & Development; Salary review; Seniority Allowance