Điều Hành Bán Hàng Cao Cấp (Senior Sales Executive)
- Hết hạn trong 12 ngày nữa
- Mức lương Thỏa thuận
Mô tả công việc
- Lead and assist for new supplier/ major company project.
- Coordinate with sales and do a proper market size survey and strategy.
- Prepare and submit monthly report to supplier on time and meet the given target.
- Consult and assist with introduction and application of Chemicals in Architectural & Industrial Coatings,
Floor Coatings and Building Materials, Inks, Epoxy, and wood adhesive…
- Assists and advises Sales force and customers in cases of technical difficulty and complaints.
- Evaluates market information, making recommendations regarding trends, competitive products and
processes to enhance the sales of products.
- Coordinates development of technical brochures/literature, educational material and participates in various
trade associations, seminars and technical meetings.
Yêu cầu công việc
- Minimum BS degree in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, or equivalent.
- Preferable at least 3-4 years experience in selling chemicals (Industrial coating, decorative coating, inks, rubber, epoxy,…
- Capability to learn & desire to achive higher career path.
- Fluent in Written, Spoken English, and presentation.
- Capable to build close relationship with supplier.
• Minimum BS degree in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, or equivalent.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
Having chances to get attractive company bonus every month/year
- Company trip once a year + Joining party
- Salary and position is reviewed 1 time a year
- Bonus by individual ability and company’s performance.
- Social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance and other benefits
- Dynamic and sociable working environment.
Tòa Nhà Waseco Số 10 Phổ Quang, P.2, Q.Tân Bình, Tp.Hồ Chí Minh
Texchem Materials (Vietnam) Co Ltd is a dynamic chemical trading company with presence in Vietnam since 1994. We create opportunities for success through trusted and reliable partnerships with Major Chemical manufacturers worldwide. Texchem Materials Sdn Bhd, headquartered in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, is a subsidiary of Texchem Resources Bhd which is listed in the Main Board of KL Stock Exchange. For more information about Texchem Group, visit www.texchemgroup.com. We value the differences in our...