1. Interact with customer, understand their needs and execute programs that will address these needs
2. Co-ordinate and document all quality issues relating to customers of buy and resale to ensure effective containment action and corrective actions upon customer deadlines or within Molex’s goals. Ensure accurate usage of SAP QN systems and compliance
3. Verify, assess and provide disposition on the defective parts at customer site
4. Response to customers’ technical inquiries in a proactive, timely and effective manner to prevent customer dissatisfaction
5. Develop quality improvement plan for key customer and execute these plans.
6. Develop and implement of quality system and procedure to communicate and work with customers to meet our expectation and needs
1/ Education Level: Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Science & Technology or equivalent
2/ Other Technical / Professional Qualification: Possess knowledge and skills in FMEA, Global 8D, QC tools, SPC and other QA/QC related skills
3/ Years of Experience: At least 3-5 years of working experience in the related field
4/ Excellent English
- Having chances to get attractive company bonus every month/year
- Company trip once a year + Joining party
- Salary and position is reviewed 1 time a year
- Bonus by individual ability and company’s performance.
- Social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance and other benefits
- Dynamic and sociable working environment.