1. Developing Ideas:
- Working with marketers to discuss the campaign objectives, concept, requirements and desired outcomes;
- Interpreting the campaign needs and developing a concept to suit its purpose;
- Creative thinking to produce new ideas and concepts.
- Digital design: email marketing, social media, web..
- Design for printing: standee, flyer, brochure, poster...
3. Work in variety design fields:
- Working with a wide range of media, including photography and computer-aided design (CAD)
- Demonstrating illustrative skills with rough sketches
4. Keep on updating:
- Indesign, QuarkXpress, Freehand, Illustrator, Photoshop, 3ds Max, Acrobat, Director, Dreamweaver and Flash
5. Work in team:
- Working as part of a team with other designers, copywriters, and Marketing Executives.
- University graduate major in Art, Design.
- In-depth knowledge of a variety of design software
- English efficiency
- Certificate in an agency setting
- Have a thorough understanding of photography, typography and printing
- Be highly creative
- Work well as part of a team,with a range of people
- Have an interest in social and cultural trends and fashions
- Effectively handle multiple assignments at one time
- Provide effective direction at photo shoots
- Passionate about health and fitness
- Benefits: follow labor rules, and more: party, sport activity, salary review, annual team building...
- Healthcare for you and your family
- Training opportunities