- Advise customer for Customs regulations
- Advise the company oversea for import regulation for particular inquiry
- Closely coordinate with Manager and internal related departments to get updated shipment information
- Allocate jobs to each site on daily/weekly and monthly plan under management area
- Deal with Customs Broker Supplier to reduce the optional cost
- Deal with Customs Broker Supplier & Customs officer to solves the issue
- Be responsible for the services quality in the services scope
- Other tasks requested by Manager
- Bachelor Degree in a related field
- English: Upper-Intermediate
- At least 5 years of experience working at similar positions in logistic companies
- Having knowledge about customs laws and regulations
- Having knowledge about international trading terms
- Good at MS Word / Excel / PPT
- Having chances to get attractive company bonus every month/year
- Company trip once a year + Joining party
- Salary and position is reviewed 1 time a year
- Bonus by individual ability and company’s performance.
- Social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance and other benefits
- Dynamic and sociable working environment.
Tân Bình, Thành phố Hồ Chí Minh
20-50 nhân viên
Reeracoen is the global brand of Neo Career Group, Japan’s recruitment services company.
Neo Career Group is the professional Human Resource consultant organization with more than 30 locations in Asi [...]