1) Review, audit and process all members’ in-policy requests identified from Customer Service Request (CSR) in a professional and effective manner.
2) Consult with Assistant Member Relations Manager to determine the best solution for complex updates or adjustments.
3) Deliver timely solutions to members simple requests
4) Ensure related departments receive accurate, consistent and timely response for updating and adjusting information on the system.
5) Follow up with MS team for fully understanding and accuracy in the CSR in-policy record file as per requested by Assistant Member Relations Manager.
6) Supervise the input and handle CSR in-policy data for reports of clubs in charge.
7) Respond to questions/feedbacks from related Departments regarding CSRs in-policy requests.
Tầng 5 Số 126 Hùng Vương - Quận 5 - TP Hồ Chí Minh
200-500 nhân viên
Công ty thể dục thể hình quốc tế đầu tiên và lớn nhất tại Việt Nam
"CHÚNG TÔI MUỐN CHỨNG MINH RẰNG ĐỂ CÓ ĐƯƠC CUỘC SỐNG TỐT VÀ LÀNH MẠNH HƠN, BẠN KHÔNG NHẤT THIẾT PHẢI TUÂN THEO KỶ LUẬT THÉP HOẶC PHẢI [...]