1. Coordinate and optimize local HR activities and services in line with business needs. Represents HR in the local management team.
2. Build and actively manage stakeholder network to analyze business requirements and align and report on service performance
3. Ensure and facilitate alignment in HR policies and procedures. Provide a strong link between local and regional shared services: from job offer acceptance to offboarding of employees (Hire2Retire): Payroll, Benefits Admin, Personal Data Admin, Staff & Career Movements, OM, Leave and Absence Mgt., Time Data Quality, Archiving Reporting, Payroll Cost allocation, Local System and Vendor Management
4. Accountable for best possible Employee Experience.
5. Drive continuous improvements in HR processes & services
6. Responsible for ensuring HR practices and systems are adjusted in line with relevant changes in legislation and other developments.
7. Deliver regular HR communication on country level to management and employees. Make sure that information is easily available for all employees in the country.
8. Co-ordinate salary reviews and national bench-marking.
1. International mindset, profound knowledge and experience of HR in the country (laws and culture).
2. Organizing and planning skills
3. Cultural sensitivity
4. Results oriented and getting things done
5. Change and project management
6. Stakeholder management
7. People management: is an example for others, is a leader who ensures that individuals and groups buy into the strategy, plans, goals, climate and policy.
8. Customer and service orientation: understanding what are the key drivers of business success, and how HR can drive continued excellent service.
9. Experience working with and improving systems.
tầng 5 tòa nhà 6, The Vista 628C đường Hanoi ,Phường An Phu,Quận 2, Ho Chi Minh
50-100 nhân viên
Chúng tôi đã hoạt động tại Việt Nam từ năm 1985, kết hợp 130 năm thành công của chúng tôi với kinh nghiệm quốc tế với kiến thức và kinh nghiệm địa phương mạnh mẽ để cung cấp các giải pháp phù hợp, [...]