FUNCTIONAL BUSINESS OBJECTIVES (FBOs):
- Manage and deliver daily content that tap into trending or soon-to-be-trending topics in subject field, ensuring content is well written, engaging, accurate, produced on/ below budget and published on time.
- Maintain CALIPSO’s quality standard and consistency across media types and web platforms and drive increased traffic and brand visibility.
REPORTS TO: Managing Editor
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES & CRITICAL DRIVERS
A. 60% Content Creation and Management
- Write, edit and produce timely, clickable, precise, written-through lifestyle-journalism stories and multimedia content based on trending topics, using own research and as assigned.
- Responsible for taking consumer-targeted content from concept to publication by overseeing a diverse team of writers and freelance contributors who can produce diverse multimedia stories.
- Manage the schedules for content publishing and updates on the website.
- Build and cultivate a network of high-profile freelance writers, experts, influencers to collaborate with CALIPSO.
- Ensure all published content meets quality standards, published on time and produced on/below budget.
- Working with the Marketing Team to understand and effectively use data (search and social) as a starting point for editorial content development.
- Work with Managing Editor and writers to conceptualize, plan and execute editorial plan.
- Liaising with other in-house teams, photographers, designers and production staff to negotiate and monitor timescales for stages in the publishing process.
- Monitor and report on web presence, traffic, observations, trends and recommendations.
Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s)
- Devise and ensure 100% execution of subject vertical's daily editorial content target on time and on/below budget.
- Meet at least 80% targeted content vertical's views and engagement (daily, weekly, monthly & quarterly monitoring).
- Weekly and monthly content plan submitted and executed on time.
- Ensure subject vertical's editorial plan is real-time data optimized, i.e. identify subject vertical's 5 highly viewed topics per week to optimize.
- Weekly overview report of content creation, effectiveness and trends submitted by 10 AM on Monday.
- Meet 100% deadline on all communication, request, planning & reporting.
- Own an active network of min. 5-8 active KOLs collaborators.
B. 40% Team Management & Training
- Manage a team of Team Leads, Writers and Interns, providing training, support and creative direction to meet 100% content target.
- Identify and implement relevant training program to coach the team to be more effective in completing work and stay ahead of the trend in the market.
- Build the team of A players that strive to deliver inspiring, accurate, actionable and original content that helps CALIPSO to become the most qualitative and engaging source of lifestyle-oriented information and multimedia.
Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s)
- Organize and execute min. 80% of monthly training plan for Editorial team.
- Meet with individual team members on a weekly basis to evaluate multimedia content development.
- Having chances to get attractive company bonus every month/year
- Company trip once a year + Joining party
- Salary and position is reviewed 1 time a year
- Bonus by individual ability and company’s performance.
- Social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance and other benefits
- Dynamic and sociable working environment.