Mức lương: Thỏa thuận
Thời hạn: Đã hết hạn
50-100 nhân viên
Hồ Chí Minh
Là một trong Top 10 công ty bảo hiểm phi nhân thọ lớn nhất Việt Nam, GIC có hơn 600 cán bộ nhân viên với Trụ sở chính tại TP.HCM và 18 Công ty thành viên cùng 50 Phòng kinh doanh rộng khắp toàn quốc. Cổ đô... Xem thêm
Legal counselling and advice:
- Provide legal advice for Subsidiaries under GIC regarding insurance terms and conditions, insurance policy (Personal Lines, Property – Engineering, and Cargoes);
- Provide legal advice for Subsidiaries under GIC regarding insurance underwriting/ claim settlement (Personal Lines, Property – Engineering and Cargoes); disputes concerning Labor Contract and concerning other business agreements upon request;
- Review and check the terms and conditions of new insurance products based on legal perspectives (Personal Lines, Property – Engineering and Cargoes);
- Provide legal advice for Units/ Divisions regarding issuance of documents for internal management in GIC.
- Provide legal advice for drafting Insurance Policy/ Business Partnership agreement; Insurance Agency Policy (Personal Lines, Property – Engineering and Cargoes);
- Explain/ advise on legal matters for Subsidiaries upon request.
- Participate in composing stipulations and regulations for internal management in GIC; amend and supplement stipulations and regulations in accordance with the Law;
- Review legal aspects of stipulations and regulations for internal management drafted by Units/ Divisions before issuance;
- Other documents related to assigned tasks.
Complaint and dispute settlement:
- Participate in settling, providing guidance/ legal advice concerning:
Dispute and complaint regarding Personal Lines, Property – Engineering and Cargoes;
Dispute and complaint regarding Labor Contract; Labor Discipline;
Dispute and complaint between GIC and clients and other business partners;
Dispute and complaint regarding request for Third Party’s indemnity.
- Verify evidence and provide guidelines on evidence gathering; review prosecution precondition, compose prosecution request; support/ prepare affidavit for court submission; prepare legal arguments to protect GIC’s legal rights and benefits in case of disputes.
- Submit the prosecution request directly or instruct the authorized party for submission, submit/ retrieve advance payment of legal costs and represent GIC to participate in prosecution in court; settle dispute arising inside or outside the court;
- Follow up, update and report on the GIC’s dispute and complaint settlement, from the beginning until the end.
- Prepare execution document regarding the court’s Judgment/ Decision.
Legal procedures to maintain GIC’s operation:
- Prepare documents to request amendment and supplement regarding Establishment and Operation License of GIC.
- Prepare documents to request establishment of new Subsidiaries, relocation of Subsidiaries;
- Contact person who executes procedures to approve and report on insurance product;
- Execute procedures regarding registration, amendment of GIC’s qualifications and brand;
- Execute procedures regarding representative authorization.
Legal training and communicating:
- Communicate new laws and regulations via various means to Subsidiaries for execution;
- Create videos to provide legal knowledge and law compliance;
- Teach training courses regarding legal knowledge.
- Provide legal documents for Subsidiaries upon request.
- Share comments on drafted legal document upon instruction.
- Directly verify / instruct to verify the address of the concerned enterprise to file legal charges or submit execution documents;
- Inform GIC of legal risks which pose potential threats to GIC;
- Collate reports as requested by Insurance Supervisory Authority and Association of Vietnamese Insurers;
- Compose or collate reports as assigned or requested;
- Record legal documents issued by government bodies (excluding HR documents);
- Maintain the database of GIC’s already issued policies/ internal documents for reference;
- Estimate the annual legal costs for Division;
- Prepare annual report on money laundering control and prevention;
- Other assigned tasks.
• Candidates (male preferred) aged from 25.
• Law graduate majored in: Business Law/ Civil Law/ Economic Law. Priority is given to candidates has experience in legal proceedings.
• From 2 years of experience in Non-life Insurance.
• Possess good command of English and capacity to perform legal counselling in English.
• Good computer skills: Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
• Good communication and negotiation skills;