A. Purpose Ensure Zero incident related to driving & operations of heavy vehicles, lifting machinery including all types of movable cranes and overhead cranes.
- Conduct actual inspection and/ or trial operation to ensure safety conditions of heavy vehicles, all types of lifting machinery including cranes, rigging equipment/ gears before those machinery and equipment are brought into NSRP’s refinery area for service;
- Conduct regular inspections, audits to ensure that operators, drivers, riggers, supervisors, etc. are competent and fully comply with safe practices and safety manner while preparation & implementation of lifting & rigging works to prevent incident;
- Review and revise current traffic safety program,related maintenance and safety procedures/ standards to ensure achievement of the purpose of Zero incident;
- Coach & support direct hired staffs, officers of HSSE Department & Maintenance Department to be capable & competent for conducting inspections on heavy vehicles, all types of lifting machinery including cranes, rigging equipment/ gears.
- Perform other tasks as required by Managers
1. Educational Level : Recognized university degree in Mechanical engineering field
2. Work Experience: - Intensive experience in inspection & operations of different types of cranes, all types of heavy vehicles; - Intensive experience in preparation of lift plans & JSA for super-heavy or normally called engineered lifting & rigging activities; - Minimum 10 -15 years of actual working experience with crane lifting & riggings in Oil & Gas, Mining or other heavy industry
3. Specialty/Qualification: - Valid Operator license for different types of Cranes; - Valid driver license for different types of heavy Vehicles; - Deep understanding of Safety standards & safe practices in petroleum refineries or other processing plants; - Completion of recognized safety and risk assessment training is desirable.
4. Skills : - Proactive attitude - Excellent planning skill - Great collaborator and team player - Excellent result- orientation - Honesty
5. Competency - In particular: Achievement orientation, Challenge, Inter-personnel, Professional skill, Knowledge, Decision-making, Judgment, Planning, Creativity, Negotiation, Leadership. - Common: Development others
50% deduction of PIT Transportation and accommodation support Medical Insurance for staff and children under 18 years