Supervising, development and improvement manufacturing process.
- Review production schedule and react to production problems
- Provide support for process improvement projects and process development activities.
- Complete engineering change orders.
- Identify potential opportunities for process improvement.
- Train operators for procedures
Manufacturing process support and quality control
- Check and ensure that the operators follow procedures during operation.
- Monitor to ensure production within spec and process are under control condition.
- Control process as ISO requirements and make action taken for ISO internal audit.
- Use SPC tools to analysis defects and other issues to improve and solve problem.
- Support shift leader, section leader and operators.
Maintenance and set up machinery and equipment
Report and documentation
Check safety requirement and support special projects
- Education: Have collegue degree in mechanical, industrial, electric or related field.
- Minimum 3 years applicable experience in manufacturing setting.
- Understand of technical drawing and basic chemical engineering principals.
- Proficiency Microsoft Office, experience with SPC software.
- Open communication, people leading.
- Can communicate in English
- Working in shift (Mainly 1st shift from 06:00 to 14:00 and 2nd shift from 14:00 to 22:00)
- Monthly performance bonus
- Accident insurance 24/24
- 13th month bonus
- Transportation allowance
- Free meal in company canteen