- Advise the CEO on matters related to business law, investment, and labor code.
- Review economic contracts, domestic and abroad purchases.
- In charge of copyright and Intellectual Property issues.
- The focal point to work with foreign legal partners and the Vietnamese government agencies related to legal matters.
- Age: 28-35
- Having a Bachelor Degree in Law is an advantage.
- In-depth knowledge of economic law, investment, commerce, and online business.
- Logical thinking.
- At least 5 years of experience in a related position.
- Good communication English skills, equivalent 6.5 IELTS.
- Honest, careful, and highly responsible.
- Candidates used to work at multinational companies or e-commerce field will be preferred.
- Ability to go on business trips regularly.
- Career opportunity.
- Competitive salary.
- 13th salary.
- Free lunch meals.
- Social insurance, Health insurance.
- Chance to be trained by qualified experts.
- Good chance for promotion.
- Attend team-building activities twice each year.
99 Cao Sơn, Phường An Hưng, Thành phố Thanh Hoá, Tỉnh Thanh Hoá,
Established in April 2016, DLS is one of Vietnam’s foremost Startup of the cross-border e-commerce industry.
After three years of development, we have been operating based on the principle of pro [...]