Mức lương: Thỏa thuận
Hết hạn trong: 29 ngày nữa
Analyzing and evaluating commercial proposals and projects to support commercial control activities
- Business partner to commercial team which involves market visit, builds knowledge and gain insights to contribute to the commercial project success
- Guiding, advising commercial teams in their activities to ensure the compliance of commercial processes and procedures with the prevailing company policies.
- Monitor and analyze commercial spending vs budget to support superior in evaluating spending status to provide appropriate decision/actions
- Conduct financial analysis of commercial projects to evaluate the effectiveness of the investment.
- Conduct trade margin analysis across area to identify potential threats of weak margin structure to improve against competitor
- Pricing analysis (Modern Trade & Traditional Trade) and Pricing Adhoc request for new SKU
- Lead (working with the team) to build up new e-commerce system initiative to better support commercial team
-University graduate in Finance & accounting & auditing
-5-10 year experience in relevant position in FMCG companies
-Knowledge of daily commercial operations and requirements in FMCG companies
-Integrity, objectivity, confidentiality, professional behavior
-Analytical / logical thinking
-Good communication / presentation skills
-Conversant in written and spoken English
-PC software: word, excel, power point…
Having chances to get attractive company bonus every month/year
- Company trip once a year + Joining party
- Salary and position is reviewed 1 time a year
- Bonus by individual ability and company’s performance.
- Social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance and other benefits
- Dynamic and sociable working environment.