1. Production schedule
• Setting Monthly production schedule to satisfy wholesales demand and priority
• Control production to ensure shop-floor comply production plan and sequence,
• Work with regional Scheduling team on daily production issue for analysis and solution in scheduling system.
• Lead production control meeting for decision-making and production recovery plan; get management approval to ensure smooth production output.
2. VIN & color for vehicle
• Work with regional Scheduling, Sales to arrange sequence in Model, VIN number, color in daily production plan and release VIN instruction to shop for production.
3. Enterprise resource planning (ERP) softwares: QAD-OTD
• Set up item code, mapping data for new model, or any change in cat code of on-going model.
4. Forecast and system
• Load production demand to Common Material Management system (CMMS), daily coordinate with regional scheduling to ensure smooth physical and systematic operation.
• Production control data set up in CMMS
• Set up vehicle technical database in system.
• Work with AP IT, local IT, Sales, shop floor in identifying system issue and solution to ensure smooth system running for production.
5. ISO Coordinator for Materials Planning & Logistics (MPL)
• Coordinate in procedure update, revise, issue in all MPL area
• Work with QA for ensuring correct ISO compliance in MPL
• University degree
• Experience in production control, Manufacturing and production planning
• Planning, communication, negotiation skill, working under high pressure, careful.
• Fluently in speaking, listening, and writing English.
• Proficient in computer skill
Shuttle bus Hanoi - Hai Duong everyday
23 Phan Chu Trinh, Hoàn Kiếm, Hà Nội
>500 nhân viên
Được thành lập vào tháng 9, 1995, Công ty Ford Việt Nam là liên doanh giữa Tập đoàn Ô tô Ford có trụ sở ở Michigan, Hoa Kỳ (75%) và Công ty Diesel Sông Công(25%) với tổng số vốn đầu tư đến nay là 125 [...]