Chuyên Viên Nhân Sự (Human Resources Officer)
- Hết hạn trong 20 ngày nữa
- Mức lương Thỏa thuận
Mô tả công việc
• Assist Human Resources Manager in plans, directs and administers, recruitment, training, employee benefit programs such as social & medical insurance, um-employment insurance, workmen compensation insurance, transportation’s budget and daily schedule, other plans in accordance with procedures as regulated by the insurance authorities and the Company
• Assist human resources manager to works with management and others to develop and implement operating policies and procedures
• Prepare and communicate information to employees about benefit and compensation programs, procedures, changes and regulatory disclosures.
• Update the information about compensation & benefit benchmark upon requested.
• Coordinate & support expatriates in matters relating to visas, passports and work permit.
• Perform other incidental clerical duties such as; typing, filing, copying documents, data base entry, translation, receiving and sorting mails, handle telephones enquiries, attend to visitors and customer, etc.
• Ensure compliance of local, state and federal HR laws and guidelines by reviewing and managing the accuracy, confidentiality and maintenance of HR documents
• Assist in recruitment, training, orientation and exit interview process
• And others on management information and general administration issues and practices.
• Prepare HR data, reports and other duties when required.
Yêu cầu công việc
• Bachelor degree or a higher education completed required.
• Minimum of 2 years of experience as Recruitment Officer, Training Officer or Human Resources Officer at the multinational firms or in the international hospitality industry preferred.
• Solid knowledgeable in local, expatriates practices and policies for benefits & compensation.
• Strong HR systems and process acumen.
• Good connection & relations with local authorities of Insurance & Tax Agent
• Experience with HR systems is a must.
• Must present a well-groomed appearance.
• Well organized, multitask, detail oriented, problem solving.
• Must have the ability to respond to handle difficult or stressful situations with tact and diplomacy.
• Exceptional and professional communication & presentation skills, both oral and written.
• Ability to communicate fluently in the English and Vietnamese language of the workplace both verbally and non verbally.
• Ability to act and understand a sense of urgency.
• Must be able to work self-directed, handle a fast-paced, busy, and somewhat stressful environment, and work under pressure and meet deadlines with particular attention to detail.
• Proficient in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Exchange and Outlook
Quyền lợi được hưởng
Having chances to get attractive company bonus every month/year
- Company trip once a year + Joining party
- Salary and position is reviewed 1 time a year
- Bonus by individual ability and company’s performance.
- Social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance and other benefits
- Dynamic and sociable working environment.