Chuyên Viên Kinh Doanh (Sales Executive)
- Hết hạn trong 5 ngày nữa
- Mức lương Thỏa thuận
Mô tả công việc
• To learn by heart and thoroughly understand the products and services of the hotel, prices, preferential policies in each period, with each target customer. To comply with up-selling procedures by different means (meet customers in person, or via telephone, email, correspondence) and perform selling skills as trained.
• To thoroughly understand information in existing customers’ profiles assigned to provide sufficient information of services and products of the hotel, update new information, pricing policies, promotion strategy. To regularly update changes in addresses of former customers and develop new sources of customers to ensure target revenues on market/ sector assigned.
• To enlarge business relationships with potential and trustworthy clients. To kindly treat and appreciate customers coming to use products and service of the hotel upon regulations.
• To receive room reservation, dining bookings directly from customers. To reply and confirm relevant information of banquet, dining bookings of customers. To be responsible for keeping track of bookings from the beginning to the end to ensure all engagements are fully performed and provided, including getting feedback from customers.
• To directly participate in welcoming VIPs.
• To undertake and handle complaints of customers.
• To timely introduce, inform customers of conveniences, services, programs, upcoming events of the hotel.
• To report to sales Manager on sales and customer-treat activities every day.
• To write weekly and monthly sales report on available and potential client sources, feedback from guests, situation of contract implementation, revenues, visits and treat for guests.
• To perform tasks assigned and instructed by Head of Department.
• Maintain relationships with clients providing support, information, gudance, recommending profit and service improvments.
• Prepares reports by collecting, amalyzing and sumarizing information
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, participating in professional sociaties.
Yêu cầu công việc
Good at writing and communication in English.
• Excellent skills In Customer Service and Public Relations.
• Leadership and well organized.
• Experience in team management.
• IT skills: good in Microsoft office.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
Candidates will be provided with more job details during the interview.
Việc làm liên quan
Mercure Hải Phòng
12 Lạch Tray, Ngô Quyền, Hải Phòng
Leisure and business travellers can relax and enjoy Hai Phong in one of our 176 stylish guest rooms and 57 fully equipped serviced apartments decorated to signature Mercure standards. Most rooms provide a stunning view over the city with meal packages to suit all guests. Mercure Hai Phong has 6 meeting rooms, 1 restaurant offering Western, Korean and Asian cuisines in BBQ and buffet style, 1 bar, 1 Spa & Fitness Centre and a crystal clear rooftop pool. ...