1. Responsible for installation and administration of Servers, Desktops, Laptops, Printers and Network Equipment in GIS VN and Hanoi Offices.
2. Responsible for Daily Data backup, troubleshooting of Windows Server OS and Desktop OS
3. Responsible for Delivery of End user technical Services Support on Laptops, Audio Visual Hardware, Video Conference, Office Security System, Voice Systems including PABX and Desk phones.
4. Responsible for IT Inventory Management
5. Responsible for IT Hardware Procurement Services
6. Co-ordination with IT Vendors for Hardware Break-fix services, call logging and follow-up
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES :
Candidate Should Demonstrates Strong Technical competencies in resolution of IT Technical infrastructure issues including and not limiting to MS Windows Server OS trouble shooting, LAN/WAN Management, MS AD Administration, Windows Desktop OS installation and issue resolution, Data Backup administration. Maintenance of Help Desk log and follow up outstanding issue to ensure timely resolution of issues.
Technical IT Infrastructure Administration – Compute, Storage, LAN and WAN (30%)
* Responsible for Servers, Storage System Installation and Administration
o MS Windows 2012 OS Installation, Administration and Troubleshooting
o NetApps Storage System Installation and Administration
o Avaya PBX System Administration
o LAN and WAN Administration, troubleshooting
o MS Active Directory Administration – User Management
o Wi-Fi Infra Support and Administration
o Data Backup – Administration and monitoring of Daily, Weekly, Monthly Data Backup
Technical Services Operations Support (45%)
* Responsible for Technical Services Operations Support on
o Desktop/Laptop Installation and Configuration
o New Hire Orientation
o Video Conference Infrastructure Management – Installation, Training and support
o Network Printers Installation, Administration and support
o AV Hardware Administration and Support – Projectors, Speakers, Headphones etc.
o Help Desk services Support to end users
Procurement Services (25%)
* IT Hardware, Software, Services Procurement
o Invite Bids, Create CPP, PO Placement
o Invoice and Payment Processing
o Inventory Management
o Service / Maintenance contract renewals
• GIS GapTech Hub Leads
• GIS VN Leadership Team, Divisional Leads and end users
• Corp GapTech Network and Compute Leads
• Software provider for support issues
• Application Service provider (HR, Finance, Banking System)
• IT Hardware Vendors and Service providers – Dell, HP, FujiXerox, NetApps and Local IT Vendors
1) Knowledge, skills & abilities:
• Backup Administration using NetBackup
• NetApps Storage Administration
2) Minimum educational level:
• Degree or Higher diploma in Computer Science Subjects.
• Minimum Six years' relevant post-qualification experience in the control and operation of a computer system or computer application, and the provision of technical support services to personal computer network environment
3) Minimum experience:
• Minimum of 6 Years relevant post-qualification experience.
Annual Performance Bonus, 13th month salary,...
Premium Health Care for self and family
professional training opportunities
4th floor, iTower, 49 Pham Ngoc Thach, District 3
200-500 nhân viên
About Gap Inc.’s Global Supply Chain & Product Operations
From cotton to customer, our Global Supply Chain and Product Operations organization is comprised of over 7,000 employees who source, make, a [...]