Mức lương: Thỏa thuận
Hết hạn trong: 42 ngày nữa
The Automation Specialist is responsible for supporting the company mission by performing but not limited to the following:
Designing, implementing, testing and servicing a variety of automated systems. Excellent analytical skills and ability to design solutions that work to meet the project requirements, utilizing PC and PLC based systems. Work within a team environment and/ or independently performing with a high degree of originality, ingenuity, judgment, and knowledge in the areas of hardware, software and mechanical design.
Must be able to work various shifts and travel to various locations worldwide.
· Create high quality software for our OEM partners and integrated software solutions that meet/exceed our customer requirements.
· Effectively work on multiple, diverse projects concurrently with a high level of attention to detail and follow through.
· Design control systems as requested by the customer. Must be able to generate schematic diagrams, panel layouts, and bill of material.
· Perform functional test of machinery on-site and off-site.
· Assist with troubleshooting and problem-solving skills as related to machinery and control systems.
· Ensure project designs comply with engineering principles and all regulatory requirements.
· Adhere to proper safety procedures.
· Ensure sensitive and confidential information is kept in strictest confidence.
· Adherence to the Company’s and Customer’s policies and procedures.
· Attendance and participation in regular meetings with the team.
· Communication with all team members on a regular basis.
· Submitting of required documentation, including time sheets, service reports and company credit card receipts in accordance with company policy.
· Maintain professionalism when dealing with customers and fellow employees.
· Additional responsibilities as assigned.
· Diploma in Advanced Control Systems field. Prefer 5+ years industrial work experience.
· Strong knowledge of electrical engineering design in the field of industrial automation, troubleshooting and servicing. Extensive awareness of electrical engineering technology trends; and thorough understanding of product and business requirements.
· Experience with principle PLC manufacturers, such as: Allen-Bradley, GE Fanuc, or Siemens.
· Must demonstrate an ability to think strategically, analyze complex problems and create innovative solutions.
· Experience working as part of a team and independently.
· High level of written and verbal communication skills
Social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance according to Labor Laws
Professional, dynamic working environment
Khu C - Lô S, Đường số 19, KCX Tân Thuận, Quận 7
METKRAFT được hình thành từ hai từ ghép lại là Metal (Kim loại) và Kraft (trong tiếng Đức, Kraft có ý nghĩa là sự bền bỉ và mạnh mẽ), theo đó, Metkraft chính là sự kết tinh sức mạnh của các kim loại. METK... Xem thêm