Mức lương: Thỏa thuận
Thời hạn: Đã hết hạn
Khu C - Lô S, Đường số 19, KCX Tân Thuận, Quận 7
METKRAFT được hình thành từ hai từ ghép lại là Metal (Kim loại) và Kraft (trong tiếng Đức, Kraft có ý nghĩa là sự bền bỉ và mạnh mẽ), theo đó, Metkraft chính là sự kết tinh sức mạnh của các kim loại. METK... Xem thêm
The Automation Specialist is responsible for supporting the company mission by performing but not limited to the following:
Designing, implementing, testing and servicing a variety of automated systems. Excellent analytical skills and ability to design solutions that work to meet the project requirements, utilizing PC and PLC based systems. Work within a team environment and/ or independently performing with a high degree of originality, ingenuity, judgment, and knowledge in the areas of hardware, software and mechanical design.
Must be able to work various shifts and travel to various locations worldwide.
· Create high quality software for our OEM partners and integrated software solutions that meet/exceed our customer requirements.
· Effectively work on multiple, diverse projects concurrently with a high level of attention to detail and follow through.
· Design control systems as requested by the customer. Must be able to generate schematic diagrams, panel layouts, and bill of material.
· Perform functional test of machinery on-site and off-site.
· Assist with troubleshooting and problem-solving skills as related to machinery and control systems.
· Ensure project designs comply with engineering principles and all regulatory requirements.
· Adhere to proper safety procedures.
· Ensure sensitive and confidential information is kept in strictest confidence.
· Adherence to the Company’s and Customer’s policies and procedures.
· Attendance and participation in regular meetings with the team.
· Communication with all team members on a regular basis.
· Submitting of required documentation, including time sheets, service reports and company credit card receipts in accordance with company policy.
· Maintain professionalism when dealing with customers and fellow employees.
· Additional responsibilities as assigned.
· Diploma in Advanced Control Systems field. Prefer 5+ years industrial work experience.
· Strong knowledge of electrical engineering design in the field of industrial automation, troubleshooting and servicing. Extensive awareness of electrical engineering technology trends; and thorough understanding of product and business requirements.
· Experience with principle PLC manufacturers, such as: Allen-Bradley, GE Fanuc, or Siemens.
· Must demonstrate an ability to think strategically, analyze complex problems and create innovative solutions.
· Experience working as part of a team and independently.
· High level of written and verbal communication skills
Social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance according to Labor Laws
Professional, dynamic working environment