1. Supervising Front Desk Operations
- Manage front desk staff and ensure the best service is given to the Members
- Supervise front desk operations during assigned shift including: Maintenance of guest information; Maintenance of information about local events; Tracking on daily report; Assisting with serious complaints
- Conducts shift briefings to ensure club activities and operational requirements are known and well prepared.
- Be able to arrange schedule and roster for CS team
- Control to ensure opening/closing of facilities is in according to Company Policies.
- Support the Club Manager with regards to plan and delivering training to ensure that all staff working in front CS counter area are adequately trained to operate Reception and aware of their individual responsibilities…
3. Supervise Cashiering Activities
- Supervise cashiering activities during shift including: Instructing staff in cash handling and security procedures; Dealing with irregular payments; Instructing staff in credit policies and facilities
- Work closely with Club admin to make sure all the revenue is correct
4. Maintenance Facilities
- Control towels and pro-shop, lost & found items
- Check and ensure CS Counter must clean and tidy.
- Assist to achieve 5 star facility standards though auditing, feedback
5. Foster team work
- Communicate and coordinate with internal departments.
- Other duties maybe assigned from time to time by direct CM/AOM
6.Implementation and enforcement of S.O.Ps and Policies.
- Assist to ensure procedures and systems are practiced within the scope/requirement of the Company. Control CS Staffs and Sale are follow our Company’s Terms and Conditions
- Working in shift at Vincom Dong Khoi, District 1