Change Management Expert is a critical position in the execution of risk control, analysis and assessment to ensure the implementation of the business requirement without affecting the stability, availability of services systems. Change Management Expert will work with related people to support and guide them through the required steps to implement systems related changes. Ensure a strong compliance to the ITIL standards (v.3) management processes. Cooperate closely with the Release Manager in order to get the most efficient implementation of releasing purpose. Change Management Expert will research and propose continuous improvement to the Change Management work to following best practice or standard framework with process upgrade, automated tool, working regulation,...
- Apply a structured methodology and coordinate the Change Management activities to the entire system is being operated.
- Continuously develop/improve the Change Management procedures, tools and techniques, include the implementation of change management software/tool.
- Support in training effort on Change management policies.
- Ensure the proposed solution must be operating properly in Production environment.
- Basing on the result of the inspection and control, make recommendations about.
supplement and modification to the regulations, process and policies in order to prevent
risks and enhance performance of the department and quality of service.
- Control and ensure all change request to be successful.
- Support other teams to find root causes and solution of exposed incidents caused during changes application.
- Through the reports submited by teams, give the analyses as well as assessment to detect the risks and limitations to consult the leaders so as to control those risks and improve the quality.
- Analyze the data, then make a monthly report, weekly report with continuous improvement suggestions.