Mức lương: Thỏa thuận
Thời hạn: Đã hết hạn
200-500 nhân viên
Quận Nam Từ Liêm, Hà Nội
The 450-room, 75,000 square meter (800,000 square foot) JW Marriott Hotel Hanoi is a 'reverse skyscraper' designed by acclaimed architecture practice Carlos Zapata Studio. The impressive structure was insp... Xem thêm
- Process all guest check-ins by confirming reservations, assigning room, and issuing and activating room key.
-Process all payment types such as room charges, cash, checks, debit, or credit.
- Process all check-outs including resolving any late and disputed charges.
- Answer, record, and process all guest calls, messages, requests, questions, or concerns.
- Coordinate with Housekeeping to track readiness of rooms for check-in.
- Communicate parking procedures to guests/visitors and dispatch bell staff or valet staff as needed.
- Supply guests with directions and information regarding property and local areas of interest.
- Run daily reports (number of arrivals, departures), identify any special requests, and check reports for accuracy.
- Complete designated cashier and closing reports in the computer system.
- Cash guests' personal checks and traveler's checks.
- Count bank at the beginning and end of shift.
- Balance and drop receipts according to Accounting specifications.
- At least 02 years experience at the same position
- Hotel background & Service mind.
- Fluent English & Strong communication skill.
- Flexible working shift & Can start as soon as possible.
- Attractive remuneration package & 13th Month salary
- 02 probation months (Full salary & service charge & Social Insurance)
- 05 working days & 02 day-off per week
- Uniform & Duty meal provided by hotel
- International training course & Free yoga classes
- Summer vacation & Annual health check & Other benefits according to hotel’s policy.
- Career path in the most respected and prestigious hotel companies in the world.