Mức lương: Thỏa thuận
Thời hạn: Đã hết hạn
Greets guests and presents them with the menu.
• Informs guests about the special items for the day and menu changes if any.
• Suggest food and beverages to the guest and also try to upsell.
• Take food and beverage orders from the guest on the order taking pads or on the handheld Point of sale (POS) system.
• Obtaining revenues, issuing receipts, accepting payments, returning the change.
• Performing basic cleaning tasks as needed or directed by supervisor.
• Filling in for absent staff as needed
• • Communicate to the guest and provide assistance with their queries.
• Co - ordinate with the busperson, kitchen staff, bar staff to ensure smooth operation and guest satisfaction.
• Server food and beverage to the guest as per the course of order.
• Observes guests and ensure their satisfaction with the food and service.
• Promptly respond to guest with any additional request.
• Maintaining proper dining experience, delivering items, fulfilling customer needs, offering
desserts and drinks, removing courses, replenishing utensils, refilling glasses.
• Prepare mixed drinks for service to your customers table.
• Properly open and pour wine at the tableside.
• Adhere to grooming and appearance standards consistently.
• Understands and can communicate products and services available at the resort.
• Must have some familiarity with basic cooking skills.
• Assist buspersons with stocking and maintaing the restaurant par stock levels and side station.
• Help other areas of the restaurant such as answering telephones and completing financial transactions.
• Print closing report and drop the cash with the front office / accounts department.
- Discussing during interviewing
- Social insurance, Health insurance and Unemployment as per State stipulation
- Bao viet 24/24 accidence cover
- Competitive salary
- Dynamic and professional working environment, chance to study and career development