Mức lương: 10 - 20 triệu VNĐ
Thời hạn: Đã hết hạn
CAE (Computer Aid Engineering) is a technology concerned with the use of computer systems to analyze CAD geometry, allowing designers to simulate and study how the product will behave so that the design can be validated, refined and, optimized.
PRIMARY ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
CAE software development engineer will involve following major tasks:
(1) Develop CAE computer systems/tools to support CAE activities;
(2) Use CAE computer systems to create the computer-based model that simulates given physical product/phenomenon;
(3) Analyze & study the behaviours of the model to validate, refine and optimize the physical product/phenomenon before production.
Bachelor degree or equivalent in Information Technology, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Mathematics, Physics, Mechanical Engineering, Material Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Telecommunication Engineering...
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE/SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• Firm knowledge & strong interest/passion in one or more related fundamental science fields: Mathematics, Physics, Numerical Simulation, Data Analysis.
• Hand-on experiences/skills in software development with one of programming language: C/C+, Fortran; Familiar working on Unix/Linux OS.
• Working experience in using CAE applications such as FEA, CFD, Design Optimization, 3D modeling software is advantage; Working experience in using CAD applications such as AutoLisp is advantage.
• Curious, inquiring mind; Strong analytical skills, problem-solving skills and the ability to pay careful attention to detail.
• Good communication, presentation and interpersonal skills; self- initiative and motivated; smart and hardworking; committed; and willing to learn new things.
• Demonstrate professional work ethics and good values such as responsible, accountable, teamwork.
• Appropriate English language fluency (verbal & written) is basic requirement (TOEIC 600+ or equivalent); Japanese language (N4 or higher) is an advantage.
• Willing for short term/long term onsite training/working in Japan.
• Bonus by individual ability and company’s performance.
• Social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance and other benefits
• Dynamic and sociable working environment.
200-500 nhân viên
16th Floor, VIT building, 519 Kim Ma street, Ba Dinh district, Hanoi, Vietnam
Established in April 2007, Toshiba Software Development (Vietnam) Co., Ltd is software company with 100% invested from Toshiba Corporation (Japan). We are developing software for social infr... Xem thêm