Cán Bộ Kế Hoạch (Planning Staff)
- Hết hạn trong 5 ngày nữa
- Mức lương Thỏa thuận
Mô tả công việc
- Coordinate the production team of the range management process (product life-cycle), ensuring both the efficient introduction and removal of products where appropriate.
- Assist Supply Chain Manager on strategic target under finished goods scheduling, material purchases, finished goods inventory management, release work orders and changing management of projects.
- Manage and maintain overall the production schedules and subassembly materials’ planning to ensure company is operating best practices relating to inventory effectiveness and minimize the rework cost of finished goods.
- Monitor & firm Build Planned Orders in SAP/APO system.
- Monthly update MRP file & Tactical Supply Plan files for Factory Call meeting.
- Control inventory of materials, sub-assembly & finished goods to align with target.
- Ensure the optimization of inventory throughout the supply chain through establishing stock targets as appropriate which meet Customer Service levels and minimize working capital.
- Maintain master data for finished goods in SAP.
- Cooperate with all relevant departments to run/lead projects assigned by SCM.
- Implement planning process and procurement process (inter-company) in compliance with SOX.
- Ensure HSE procedures are followed
- Responsible for appropriate departmental documentation and maintains information in appropriate systems.
- Responsible for assisting in the implementation of changes in Manufacturing Execution Systems internationally as required.
- Works cross functionally to evaluate, understand, and apply work center capacities to optimize production scheduling.
- Maintains work center capacity planning models & aligns associated system data. Incorporates long term forecasts to identify future capacity needs.
- Responsible for troubleshooting manufacturing systems, problem solving and resolution involving manufacturing process control, forecasting, scheduling conflicts/disruptions, raw material quality/shortages, finished goods stocking levels/obsolescence management, and similar systemic and special cause problems.
- Compiles detailed information including routine analysis, to assist in forecasting, the assessment/control of manufacturing processes, and evaluation of vendor performance, etc.
- Actively participates in cost reduction programs and continuous improvements efforts.
Yêu cầu công việc
- Bachelor’s degree or, equivalent of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential functions of the job may be considered.
- Minimum 1-2years experience.
- SAP Experience is highly desirable.
- Strong Manufacturing background desirable.
- Demonstrated expertise with Shop Floor Control Principles such as MRP, MRPII, JIT, and Demand Flow Technology.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze business/technical problems and select, design, and implement solutions in accordance to business needs.
- Demonstrated knowledge of FDA Regulations desirable.
- Requires the ability to implement new technology to improve manufacturing processes.
- Understands the financial performance reports and their implications.
- Knowledge and use of relevant PC software applications (MS word, excel, etc.) and skills to use them effectively.
An equivalent competency level acquired through a variation of these qualifications may be considered.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
APICS or equivalent certification is desirable.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Having chances to get attractive company bonus every month/year
- Company trip once a year + Joining party
- Salary and position is reviewed 1 time a year
- Bonus by individual ability and company’s performance.
- Social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance and other benefits
- Dynamic and sociable working environment.
An Phước, thành phố Biên Hòa, Đồng Nai
>500 nhân viên
Được thành lập năm 1921 tại Tokyo- Nhật Bản, bằng việc thay đổi liên tục và áp dụng những công nghệ tiên tiến nhất, Terumo đã khẳng định được vị trí của mình là một trong những nhà sản xuất thiết bị y tế hàng đầu thế giới. Với hàng loạt nhà máy đặt ở khắp thế giới như ở Nhật, Bỉ, Anh, Mỹ ... và các chi nhánh, văn phòng đại diện tại rất nhiều nước trên thế giới, sản phẩm của Terumo hiện đang được cung cấp tới hơn 150 nước trên thế giới.
TERUMO đến Việt Nam năm 1994, bước đầu tạo ra tiếng vang...