The Canadian International School – Lao Cai (CIS_Lao Cai) is an Alberta Accredited International School delivering 2 teaching programs in the Lao Cai Province, Vietnam:
1. Vietnam National program delivers the Vietnamese National Curriculum Grade 1 – 12 and instructions in English language oral and written fluency according to Albert Education, Canada.
2. The International program delivers the Alberta Curriculum to Grade 1 – 12 entirely in English. Students graduate from CIS_ Lao Cai receive a High school Diploma.
Group size: 200 – 250
The Canada – Vietnam Foreign Language Center (CVC) operates four programs in Lao Cai Province, Vietnam.
1. English program for children (age 4 – 16)
2. General English for Adults
a. English program for Students study abroad
b. English program for Skilled Workers who want to work abroad
4. English methodology Training for teachers
Group size: 20 – 30 staffs
The Vietnam Foreign Language Center in Lao Cai is a start-up business.
This position will work at Lao Cai & travel to Ho Chi Minh as per work’s request
The Center Manager will: Manage, monitor the operation of the school including, but not limited to, the work areas:
1. School Daily Operation
• Management of supporting departments, including Human Resources, Administrative, Maintenance, IT, Janitor, ASO and Admissions at the school within the framework of the work required to ensure the effective school operation as per the company’s regulation.
• Monitor and take responsible for the quality of the outsourced services related to the school's operations, including guard services, meals, student transportation, teacher and leadership transportation; tree care, cleaning, maintenance, swimming pool maintenance, ensure the safety of everyone in the School...
• Management of the status of facilities and assets of the school. Coordinate the maintenance and operation of facilities at the school.
• Supervise the implementation of the support team's processes and record keeping and reporting as required.
• Cooperate with the Human Resources Department to carry out the tasks related to annual recruitment plan and employees management at the school.
• Track, control the attendance and implementation of company rules and school rules for all teachers, employees of the company, school or corporation within the scope of the facility.
2. Organize and manage the Admissions plan
• Coordinate and comply with the instructions of the Board of General Directors of the Corporation to implement the annual admission plan of the school according to the BOD's criteria.
• Direct and manage the business activities of the school, including: Enrollment Advisory and PR Marketing.
• Coordination and provision of necessary support for business operations
• In conjunction with the Principal, make regulations for speaking and resolution of parental complaints.
3. Maintain School Budget
• Follow the direction of the Principal as well as the guidance of the Chief Accountant in the management and administration of the school operating budget.
• Strictly control the procurement, use of stationery and other operating expenses of the school within the allocated budget.
• Collaborate with the accounting department to monitor and supervise the expenditure management process to ensure that the budget is properly used within the allocated budget.
4. ASO Management
• Organize and manage the archive student records well.
• Establish communication channels with parents effectively.
• Support the work of teachers and student activities.
• Follow up with the principal and resolve complaints from parents.
Guide and support staff fully aware of job responsibilities and skills to fulfill the tasks assigned.
6. Other Tasks
• Carry out other instructions from the Principal and the General Director of the Group upon request.
• Carry out periodic and unscheduled reports to the Principal and the General Director of the Group.
• Assist the Human Resources Department, as the focal point in the dissemination of information and delivery of records.
This Job Description is not limited to the duties / responsibilities described above and will be subject to changes to incorporate any duties / responsibilities to reflect the job scope / business requirements.
• This position is open for local Vietnamese
• Bachelor’s degree or higher education of relevant majors.
• At least 3 years of experience in similar position.
• Knowledge of Vietnam labor law, environment and health and safety regulations.
• Sensitive and good communication skills.
• Have a can do mindset and be opened to be rotated in all areas of HR.
• Good verbal and written communication skills in English.
• Familiar with office computers skills.
• Ability to organize work independently as well as a team player, ability to observe and handle problems quickly and effectively.
• Careful, meticulous, confidential.
• Having chances to get attractive company bonus every month/year
• Company trip once a year + Joining party
• Salary and position is reviewed 1 time a year
• Bonus by individual ability and company’s performance.
• Social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance and other benefits
• Dynamic and sociable working environment.