I. STRATEGIC LEADING:
1. Get brief from client, identify deeply their requirements
2. Conduct & manage any necessary research to support for strategic planning (desk research, internal research or with research agency)
3. Organize brainstorming to find out consumer insight and developing idea.
4. Creat strategy and give clearly direction to creative team & event team.
5. Make presentation and present along with Acount team to client
II. CORPORATE MARKETING & MANAGEMENT
1. Give strategic plan for building & managing company’s image both inside and outside mediums.
2. Managing Company’s Intelligence market
3. Coach staffs of the team
4. Report to Account Director
University graduate at least
- At least 2 years working experience as Strategic Planning in an event agency/ integrated agency
- Having good understanding about brands, advertising and marketing: Know how marketing and advertising works and can demonstrate a strong interest in this area
- Good understanding about consumer’s insight;
- Ability to look at both the big picture and details
- Logical thinking with analytical skill, creative mind-set;
- Presentation ability in English as well as Vietnamese
- Well cooperate with other department, ability to work independently as well as be a team player (especially work with other departments like Account and Creative)
- Able to handle pressure;
- Having background in advertising, marketing, PR or market research is an advantag
- Benefits: follow labor rules, and more: party, sport activity, salary review, annual team building...
- Healthcare for you and your family
- Training opportunities