Brand Marketing Manager
- Hết hạn trong 4 ngày nữa
- Mức lương 25 - 50 triệu VNĐ
Mô tả công việc
· Brand Planning
· Develop brand/category strategies in line with portfolio objectives in respect of volume, contribution and share.
· Prepare and gain approval for annual brand plans supported by expenditure budgets.
· Brand Management
· Manage all aspects of brand communication.
· Brief and manage advertising and design agencies to ensure effective brand campaigns are developed, produced and implemented.
· Provide effective brand merchandising and promotional strategies that are relevant to the market.
· Develop and maintain effective working relationships with Marketing, Sales colleagues to facilitate the exchange of information and to promote commitment to and implementation of the brand strategies.
· Achieve legal and management approval for materials prior to printing/production as required
· Resource Management
· Manage funds to achieve delivery of agreed brand activities within agreed budgets and timings.
· Manage the delivery of marketing materials as required to Sales colleagues to aid execution of brand activities in accounts and field.
· Adopt a Risk Management approach to his / her role & responsibilities consistent with the regulation of Vietnam Information Management
· Consolidate consumer and brand performance data with insights and recommendations to the Head of MKT, colleagues, and senior management.
Yêu cầu công việc
· University Degree qualified in a Sales/ Marketing discipline
· More than 3 years experiences in Brand, preferably in the FMCG industry.
· Brand planning, Project Coordination and Budget Management skills
· Intermediate understanding/experience in Product and Manufacturing Knowledge, understanding of Consumer Research & experience in using marketing tools including consumer awareness /Trial, procurement and logistic processes
· Good inter-personal and communication skills (English & Vietnamese)
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- 13 monthly salary fixed
- Bonus year (1-2 months)
- Healthcare (husband / wife, children)
- Other non-cash benefits