Mức lương: Thỏa thuận
Thời hạn: Đã hết hạn
- Manage marketing activities under group - Review group brand marketing calendar, 3 months rolling plan review.
- Manage and support brand member in daily operation and interface with principles
- Coordinate brands' resources and build up group brand assets to support for business driven campaigns and partnerships
- Being key contact and take lead campaigns between group brand and malls
- Manage event schedule and coordinate human resource to support for events
- Marketing performance review and report to principles and local business.
- University/ College degree in Fashion, Marketing, Communications or related field
- Have passion for the luxury retail business
- Fluent in English (speaking and writing) and Vietnamese
- 5-7 years experience in brand/marketing management (experience in Retail/ Fashion/ Cosmetic/ Luxury Business is preferable).
- Good skill of MS Office( Word, Excel and Power Point)
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task
- Ability to work independently and self-manage responsibilities
- Planner and thinker with a bias for action/execution
- Analytical and lateral thinking abilities
- Should have the personality to stand-up to take responsibilities.
- Benefits: follow labor rules, and more: party, sport activity, salary review, annual team building...
- Healthcare for you and your family
- Training opportunities
200-500 nhân viên
Vincom Center Tầng 19, 72 Lê Thánh Tôn, phường Bến Nghé, Quận 1, Tp. Hồ Chí Minh
Được thành lập vào năm 2002 bởi một bộ đôi tín đồ thời trang, Công ty Cổ phần Maison đã nhanh chóng trở thành một trong những công ty phân phối thời trang lớn nhất trong việc giới thiệu các... Xem thêm