Bếp Trưởng (Chef De Partie)
- Hết hạn trong 29 ngày nữa
- Mức lương 35 - 60 triệu VNĐ
Mô tả công việc
Supervises and coordinates activities of a particular workstation engaged in preparing and cooking food products for various outlets per instructions from the direct supervisor onboard the vessel.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
All duties and responsibilities are to be performed in accordance with corporate recipe standard, onboard public health control plan for food safety and HACCP guidelines, environmental and work place safety policies and procedures.
Each shipboard employee may be required to perform all functions in various food service venues and galleys throughout the ship. The work stations or areas are usually categorized as follows: - Main Galley including Butcher, Commissary, Pastry and Bakery - Room Service - Crew galley
- Each employee conducts one’s self in a professional and courteous manner at all times. This consists of physical and verbal interactions with Guests or fellow shipboard employees and/or in the presence of Guest contact and crew areas.
- On a daily basis, meets with the Sous Chef and/or Executive Sous Chef to review the requirements of the day’s meals and time frames for restaurant service. Reads menu to estimate food and time requirements to ensure speed and efficiency. Follows daily flowchart with regard to menus and any other food products that may be required from the station of responsibility. Follows and studies company recipe cards and procedures. Uses the production sheets and meal count information to produce the correct amount of required food products.
- Supervises the assigned workstation function. Assigns duties and responsibilities to employees. Fully responsible for organizing work schedule and controlling over time of assigned section, ensure Time and Attendance policy is followed by each member of his/her team. Notifies Sous Chef and/or Executive Sous Chef regarding anomalous work schedules and time records. Informs the Sous Chef / Executive Sous Chef / Executive Chef of any crew member who does not follow Time & Attendance procedures and reports.
- Observes and evaluates employees and work procedures to ensure quality standards and level of service is met. Ensures that their station has proper staffing and communicates this to his supervisor. Ensures that food items are prepared and presented according to recipe standards.Is responsible for food products, from areas of their responsibility, which are used in different food outlets and shall follow up on the serving and maintaining of the food products.
- Conducts an inventory of the items in the workstation storage. Determines the day’s food requirements and prepares daily requisitions in Crunch Time for approval by the Chef.
- Apply, at all times, HACCP and onboard sanitation and hygiene standards.Acquire proficiency in regards to standard regulations about proper food storage, correct food preparation and safe food temperature.Monitors workstation and staff for adherence to those procedures.
- Knows and operates all equipment according to standard operating procedures. Reports all out of order equipment directly to their supervisor. .
- Supervises and participates in cleaning the workstations during and after meal preparation. Enforces and follows onboard cleaning procedures for work surfaces, all related equipment and utensils. Supervises the assembly of the workstation for the next meal preparation shift. This includes cleaning and preparing food storage areas and refrigerators.
Yêu cầu công việc
Minimum hiring requirements to perform the job.
- Total 5-6 years exp. Atleast 1 year as Chef De Partie in Main Galley experience.
- 1 years as DCDP in Main galley experience in a 4-5 star hotel/restaurant environment.
- 3 years general culinary experience, 2 years schooling or apprentice ship.
- Knows how to work without direct supervision, can make decisions and is able to control various sections in the kitchen. - Very good cooking skills.
- Very good oral and written communication.
- Very good knowledge of quality food operations. Has the ability to taste all foods to assure correct preparation.
- Able to train subordinates in all USPH matters and quality food production in the special order station.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
-Standard contracts are for six-eight months, with 6 to 8 weeks of time off.
- We provide accommodations
- Meals are also provided.
- Provided crew laundry areas.
- Provided Crew Gym Facility.
- Career development.
- Wages: Each onboard employee's salary and commission are paid by every 2 weeks.
- Medical care and basic dental care is provided to all shipboard team members with all free of charge while onboard.
- Free destination countries visa.
-Free repatriation flight ticket and provided all cost( Air ticket; visa; medical) for the second contract.
Việc làm liên quan
Công Ty Cổ Phần Dịch Vụ Nhân Lực Toàn Cầu
3b Giải Phóng, Phường 4, Tân Bình, Hồ Chí Minh
50-100 nhân viên
Công ty CP Dịch vụ Nhân lực Toàn Cầu TP. Hà Nội (GMAS HÀ NỘI) là công ty xuất khẩu lao động hàng đầu trong hoạt động đưa người Việt Nam đi làm việc tại nước ngoài.
Doanh nghiệp được Bộ LĐTB-XH cho phép hoạt động đưa người đi làm việc ngoài nước (Giấy phép số 135/LĐTBXH-GP ngày 26/06/2008) với các thị trường: Nhật Bản, CH Síp, Arap Saudi, Malaysia… Từ năm 2008 đến nay GMAS HÀ NỘI đã cho xuất cảnh hơn 1000 lao động, chủ yếu làm việc trong các ngành nghề may mặc, xây dựng, cơ khí, điện tử, quản l [...]