Mức lương: 10 - 12 triệu VNĐ
Thời hạn: Đã hết hạn
- Able to guide, to monitor and motivate
- Customer Service Team
- Housekeeping Team
- Security team
- Working with them as a team – executing all specific tasks
- Be able to teach and show all of the above teams to handle multiple tasks, whether it be data inputting, phone operating, make appointments, payment transactions, solve guest & members concerns, have excellent organizational, interpersonal, motivational and communication, skills.
- Be a self starter, be professional, honest, have excellent integrity and work ethic, be responsible for following all company polices and procedures, be able to work flexible hours, be a team building, self starter – take direction from Club Manager/ Operation Director.
- Monitors all aspects of Club’s daily activities including reports, problem solving answering member concerns, staff concerns attends all department head meeting, etc.
- Needs to stay abreast of all targets set in sales for Membership & Personal Training so to keep up to date with Sales Manager and above all can receive real time reports on how the club is performing, for the purpose of driving club sales and achieving company’s sales goals.
- Needs to stay abreast on how many appointments for new guest and members for personal training sessions.
- Participate in daily/weekly/monthly meetings with all your teams and team leaders, superiors, etc. so you stay abreast of what’s going on in the club so to keep communication constant between your teams and team leaders, superiors, etc. Review performances and offer direction, motivation and guidance towards achieving the club sales goals.
- Train and development all new Customer Service staff, in all facets of their job.
- Make sure 3 full audit of the club is done on a daily basis to keep the club meticulously clean and tidy at all times, arranging repair and handling any incident or problem which arises in a timely period.
- Help CCS manage the staff roster
- Be in front desk help members and staff in the pick hours
- Develop and motivate the teams approach to management.
- Maintain regular contact with the Club Manager and provide assistance with large projects that may arise.
- Communicate ongoing with the Club Manager maintaining an open line of communication on all aspects of club operations.
- Be completely familiar with all local competitor’s facilities, services, advertising, marketing and pricing strategies.
- Be punctual for work, arriving back from break, meetings, etc.
- Attend all company meetings and share applicable information with the management staff.
- Ensure your club stays clean and tidy at all times.
- Demonstrate a high level of professionalism, honesty, integrity and work ethic.
* Working in shift at Go Vap District
- At least 2-3 years experience in fitness or hospitality
- Possession of strong motivational, interpersonal, communication, training and team building skills.
- Interest in pursuing personal education in the areas of management, sales and fitness through books, magazines, seminars, certifications, audio and visual training materials.
- Willingness to work flexible hours, be a self starter and have strong organizational and management skills.
- Company polices practices and procedures.
- Principles of supervision, training and performance evaluation.
- Strong organization skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Emergency and safety procedures.
- Have the ability to follow and help implement and maintain all polices and procedures.
- Communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing.
- Establish and maintain cooperative working relationships with those contacted in the course of your work.
- Solve problems and provide guidance to all staff.
- Analyze facts and assist in resolving member issues as they arise if need be. (cancellation, member concerns, etc.)
- Make sound policy and procedural recommendations.
- Deal effectively with a diversity of individuals.
- Understand and follow oral and written instructions.
- Organize and carry out responsibilities to meet deadlines.
- Able to handle multiple tasks.
- Extensive experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- Advance translation skills – bilingual.
- Social Insurance, Health Insurance 24/24.
- Meal allowance.
- Team Building, holiday, annual leave.
- Get the incentive policies for employees for the services of BIM Group, such as: Z Pizza restaurant, Spa center, Halong Plaza hotel, …
>500 nhân viên
Khu đô thị mới Hùng Thắng Bãi Cháy, Hạ Long, Quảng Ninh
BIM là một trong những tập đoàn kinh tế tư nhân đa ngành tại Việt Nam, có trụ sở chính tại Thành Phố Hạ Long, Tỉnh Quảng Ninh. Tập đoàn được thành lập từ năm 1994 bởi Ông Đoàn Quốc Việt - mộ... Xem thêm