Assistant Digital Marketing Manager
- Hết hạn trong 2 ngày nữa
- Mức lương Thỏa thuận
Mô tả công việc
- Drive digital marketing strategy and performance through multiple channels to increase
- Conduct weekly/monthly reporting to assess and track campaigns to better understand leadership behavior and their purchasing patterns on e-commerce platform.
- Manage optimization of web content and how it’s distributed for all digital mediums including mobile, website and other channels.
- Create fresh and engaging content to establish and increase user engagement on social media platforms
- Work closely with third party vendors to collaborate and implement promotionalCampaigns.
- Manage and execute campaigns based on allocated budget.
- Build close relationships with leading industry related bloggers & web editors to drive
- Hotel’s exposure in the market; hotel revenue and lead generations
- Effectively manage the hotel’s content and images through conducting regular website audits
- Proactively explore all online opportunities for the hotels including but not limited to; local business opportunities, city/regional tourism organisations
- Manage the hotels’ website, email database & e-communication activity
- Manage online advertising for the hotel (display banners, SEM/PPC etc)
- Manage the online promotion for conference and catering and food and beverage activity at the hotel
- Set-up, manage social media accounts, network (Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Tripadvisor, etc)
- Recommend new alternatives or ideas to develop the Hotel’s online marketing strategies
- Ensure that all tools and procedures are in place to engage guests in Guest Book (the Accor Guest Satisfaction Survey)
- Regularly monitor the hotels Guest Book Dash Board and communicate with all the team. Ensure actions are put in place by the hotel to improve below standard scores
- Be fully au fait with the brands audit criteria
Yêu cầu công việc
- Minimum of 2-3 years’ experience in Digital Marketing/E-Commerce.
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to prioritise tasks
- Be creative and innovative
- Well groomed at all times to maintain a professional impression of the hotel
- Excellent guest and client relations
- Be results focused and be able to implement activities to drive revenue
- Be very proficient in Microsoft applications
- Establish a good understanding of TARS, Accor distribution & pricing
- Have excellent English written and verbal communication skills
- Extremely pro active with all activities to support the hotel
- Be able to work effectively as part of a dynamic team
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- 05 working days or 40 hrs per week.
- Social - Health Insurance per labor law.
- Pre-Opening Allowance ( when open, Service charge Bonus will apply )
- Meal Allowance on duty (03 meals per day if stay at staffhouse).
- Free Accommodation at nice, modern and comfortable staff house.
- Can enjoy Fitness facilities at staffhouse daily
- Telephone allowance (depend on positions)
- On board Travel expense support.
- Employee of the Month / Quarter / Year Award.
- Birthday Celebration.
- Year end Bonus, KPI Bonus.
- Year End Party.
- International working environment with many Expatriates
- Free to attend English Courses at the Hotels to improve your communication skill.
- Special discount with Accor property after 06 months of employment
- Excellent opportunities for Career Development with Accor Group as it is # 1 in Asia & Vietnam in term of number of managed properties
Accorhotels group has around 4300 hotels over the world in 100 countries
In Vietnam, Accor has 25 hotels from The North to the South, in 2019 we open 10 more hotels in Vietnam.
ACCORHOTELS OPEN 1 HOTEL EVERY 33 HOURS WORLDWIDE.
Pullman Phú Quốc
Đường Bào, Dương Tơ, Tp. Phú Quốc, tỉnh Kiên Giang
Pullman Phú Quốc có diện tích 6.65 ha, với 332 phòng tiêu chuẩn 5 sao bao gồm 291 phòng khách sạn và 41 phòng Villa, tất cả các phòng đều có view hướng biển. Khi đưa vào hoạt động sẽ góp phần đưa đảo ngọc Phú Quốc lên một tầm cao mới, góp phần phát triển tiềm năng du lịch địa phương, thu hút sự quan tâm của thị trường du lịch quốc tế....