Mô tả công việc
- Ensure sales revenue objectives are met through the management of skills and efforts of the Sales Force. Specific roles within management may entail direct or indirect sales management.
- Manage a rigorous follow-up process aimed at building relationships with board level directors and senior decision-makers
- Ensure country sales strategy is incorporated into all major targets set for the sales force.
- Monitor Sales Executives utilisation of the Pipeline Forecast and ensuring that business from new and existing customers is successfully negotiated in a timely manner.
- Ensure all aspects of the GSP programme are well understood and implemented across all sales territories and that the regional objectives of both sales force effectiveness and efficiency improvement are achieved.
- Ensure all regionally determined call targets are met by the Sales Executives and all sales territories utilize an annual call cycle, which is reviewed quarterly and updated monthly.
- Ensure all DHL customers are serviced effectively by the sales force and that Up-Selling and Cross-Selling opportunities are identified and negotiations commenced.
Yêu cầu công việc
- 5 years experience in sales and marketing preferably in the transportation or service industry. A progressive and proven track record of marketing and sales success.
- Experience of building a sales team.
- Experience of business consulting and project management techniques
- Communication skills, spoken and written (excellent)
- Excellent English skills in both writing and speaking
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Benefits: follow labor rules, and more: party, sport activity, salary review, annual team building...
- Healthcare for you and your family
- Training opportunities
Công TY TNHH Chuyển Phát Nhanh DHL - VNPT
6 Thang Long, W4, Tan Binh District, HCMC
200-500 nhân viên
DHL – The Logistics company for the world DHL is the global market leader in the logistics industry and “The Logistics company for the world”. DHL commits its expertise in international express, air and ocean freight, road and rail transportation, contract logistics and international mail services to its customers. A global network composed of more than 220 countries and territories and about 300,000 employees worldwide offers customers superior service quality and local knowledge to satisfy...