• Develop automotive products and technologies (included HMI Applications, HMI frameworks, Protocols to interface with HMI framework and middleware …);
• Responsible for software delivery to head quarter;
• Generate reports, communicate with local managements and head quarter.
• Bachelor degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Telecommunication Engineering, Mathematics, Mechanics and Informatics or equivalent.
• Strong motivation to develop career in automotive software field.
• 2+ years’ experience inAndroid service application developmentusing either Java/Kotlin or C++.
• Having hands-on experiences in using at least one version control tool such as Git, gerrit.
• Having hands-on experiences in using JIRA, VLM, Collab.
These skills would be considered as an advantage but not the must:
• Having experience in AVN (Audio-Video-Navigation) software development.
• Having experience in developing at Android framework layer.
• Having experience in Agile project, V-model software development.
• Having experience in developing at UML.
• Good communication in English & Vietnamese.
• Ability to effectively present information to top management, public groups, and/or board of directors.
• 5 working days/ week: Mon – Fri with flexible time;
• Lunch allowance of VND 800,000/month;
• Transportation allowance of VND 500,000/month;
•Additional healthcare & accident insurance;
• 13th month salary + incentive bonus ( total remuneration package: up to 16-month salary);
• Annual salary review;
• 12 days of annual leave & 7 days of company holidays;
• On-site & training opportunities in Korea;
• Staff trip, sporty clubs;
• Monthly budget for team building activities…
Keangnam Landmark 72 tower, Phạm Hùng, Mỹ Đình 2, Nam Từ Liêm, Hà Nội
LG Vehicle Component Solutions Development Center Vietnam (VS DCV) established in May 2016 is located in the 34th floor, Keangnam Landmark 72 Tower, Pham Hung, Nam Tu Liem District, Hanoi. We conduct [...]